First auto flower grow: Harvest ETA

• Thread starter Sharp.Inflation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sharp.Inflation

Thoughts on whether these are ready to flush for two weeks then harvest?

First auto flower grow harvest eta
First auto flower grow harvest eta 2
First auto flower grow harvest eta 3
First auto flower grow harvest eta 4
First auto flower grow harvest eta 5
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No
Btw you seriously need to cut back or even stop feeding it n I can’t see the plant eating it all before harvest leaving you with headache weed

Oh zooming in you may have a bug problem

35419B95 1AB7 49E4 A6CB 9D4A0AE3D3EA
S

Sharp.Inflation

No
Btw you seriously need to cut back or even stop feeding it n I can’t see the plant eating it all before harvest leaving you with headache weed

Oh zooming in you may have a bug problem
I definitely had a bug problem and treated with spinosad soap twice so hopefully those are dead.

How long do you think till they are ready for harvest?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You really need a scope to see the Color’s of the trichs bud. A real rough guess two weeks that there overfed is making it hard to call tbh

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I would water only until the end and do a long cure so it doesn't burn your throat and or give you a headache

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Definitely a long cure will help it a lot.
Agree Water only you want the fan leaves fading slightly , yours have to much food to fade they might go crisp instead witch is a trimming nightmare.

Either way good luck bud.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Just thinking about eta harvest time.

During the last two weeks they pound it On. Then there a week or two as they ripen up till they are ready.

I don’t vist my room much only to water & feed and you can see if the buds have grown sometimes they will grow enough overnight to notice they are still going.

Lastly as for autos breeders time frame as to when there are ready is a joke.
What they do is count the earliest it can be harvested not when it’s ready.

For some reason fems can be more true if you add a couple more weeks still even then it’s the same with the earliest part witch will be one pheno that finished early the rest might not fall in that time frame.

Auto time frames are the worst thought.
Put it this way I’ve one going that had a 70 day finish line it’s now one day 100+ with about 5 - 10 days left and another that had a 81 day finish line that is on the same day count ( 105 ) and has about three weeks left the times breeders put up on autos are mad at the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom