First Auto Flower Grow

• Thread starter xboxjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xboxjoe

xboxjoe

hi all what size pots for bubblelicious auto flower?
i don't want to waste soil in a too larger pot if not needed
any advice much appreciated

jipp

jipp

im not sure if autos have special needs.. but if it was me i would go with the largest pot you can fit in your tent.

others who have grown autos will have better help.
hope you have a successful grow. dirt is cheap man, use it. considering how much herb would cost you on the street yeah?
rock on,
chris.

xboxjoe

xboxjoe

grew my first grow of northern lights in 3 gallon pots (not auto flower) i don't think they were big enough, i will use 5 gallon next time, but as i bought auto flower seeds by mistake i heard the pots don't have to be so big as the veg period is short.
anyone done auto flower?

jipp

jipp

yeah im on my first grow. ill be using 5 gallon also.
that sucks you bought the wrong seeds.. i did a similar stoner mistake.. i tried to order seeds and forgot like the most important info for them to sell me something. laugh, got a call and im like og shit yeah I guess you will need that.

Juicebox

Juicebox

I use 3 gal pots for autos myself....for their life cycle its just the right size in my opinion...i did a nl auto in a 1 gal pot with lots of feeds and it was a monster though....but it took a lot of waterings....a lot

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

im not sure if autos have special needs.. but if it was me i would go with the largest pot you can fit in your tent.

others who have grown autos will have better help.
hope you have a successful grow. dirt is cheap man, use it. considering how much herb would cost you on the street yeah?
rock on,
chris.
Most autos mature in 70 days. More or less. A 3 gallon pot is plenty for auto flowers. And many Indica strains. sativas take longer so for sativas use 5-7 gallon pots.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

grew my first grow of northern lights in 3 gallon pots (not auto flower) i don't think they were big enough, i will use 5 gallon next time, but as i bought auto flower seeds by mistake i heard the pots don't have to be so big as the veg period is short.
anyone done auto flower?
All of tge Northern Lights seeds i have found are autoflowers.

Juicebox

Juicebox

All of tge Northern Lights seeds i have found are autoflowers.

I can get photo NL in canada easy too..seems like a popular strain for new growers...very forgiving and they take a beating and dont herm..for me anyway. Not new at growing but its always nice to have a plant around thats not too fussy

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

hi all what size pots for bubblelicious auto flower?
i don't want to waste soil in a too larger pot if not needed
any advice much appreciated
Depends on how big you want your plant a longer Taproot will give you a bigger plant. You can run it under 24-hour light and pretty much keep it in veg as well.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Depends on how big you want your plant a longer Taproot will give you a bigger plant. You can run it under 24-hour light and pretty much keep it in veg as well.

Maybe with a photoperiodical plant. Autos don't stay in veg, no matter how long you keep your light on

Top Bottom