First Auto Grow Cream Of The Crops Ampehtamine

• Thread starter SugarSweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Hey farmers! This is gonna be my first offical grow journal. I am going to be doing cotc ampehtamine auto in a dwc set up with 2 150 watt hps lamps. Attached is a pic of the breeders pack with some detailed info on the strain and a pic of the my seed getting its soak on. This strain stuck out to me because of the crazy fast 45 day grow run. Seemed like a great beginner strain. Also have some colloidal silver on hand to produce more seeds.
@str8smokn @Quagmire

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

My seed finally sank after 5 hours of soaking i got her snug as a bug in some tp and a ziplock baggie inside a dvd case in a warm location to finish germing. I hope it pops overnight this is supposed to be a fast plant so im expecting fast results. Also I added a pic of my 5 gallon dwc bucket this plant will grow up in. Will post more pics tomorrow of the rest of my equipment for the dwc set up.

-sug

20160205 230432
20160205 230504
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
"Everyone loves a quickie" lol
Are you start the seed in that giant hydro bucket?

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

So heres a list of everthing i have for my dwc set up.

Black 5 gallon bucket
Black lid with built in netting pot
Hydroton expanding clay pebbles
Elemental solutions dual outlet o2 pump 127 gph
2 eco plus 2" x 2" cylinder air stones
Large fan for air circulation
And 2 150 watt hps lights.

Pics will be in next post

Hendrix

Hendrix

Hey farmers! This is gonna be my first offical grow journal. I am going to be doing cotc ampehtamine auto in a dwc set up with 2 150 watt hps lamps. Attached is a pic of the breeders pack with some detailed info on the strain and a pic of the my seed getting its soak on. This strain stuck out to me because of the crazy fast 45 day grow run. Seemed like a great beginner strain. Also have some colloidal silver on hand to produce more seeds.
@str8smokn @Quagmire
I'm following this, interesting.

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Still waiting on this seed to pop through the jiffy pot. Taproot is still barely out of the shell. Using a heating pad to help with germination. She being a stubborn woman (go figure)

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Well came home from work and taproot somehow retracted back to the shell and turned black?? Never had this happen b4. either they pop or they dont. Lol so i scrapped it since it was no longer viable. So im starting auto ak instead this has to go fast and smooth as i am moving april 1st. (fingers crossed)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry for the germ problem. I was interested in seeing her perform.
Good luck with the AK.
STR8

Top Bottom