First Auto Grow

• Thread starter SugarSweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Anyone recommend a good outside autoflowering strain that isn't too tall but still gets a great yield and still potent. Looking to do a few in the same area. Any tips on certain strains or tips and things i need to do will be appreciated. This will be my first OUTSIDE grow. Never did a auto though thanks thc farming family!!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I mistaken autos for femanized. That is a good average for autos though

Thank you .
I was wondering how the hell you were pulling 8oz from a auto.
I've heard of 4/5 from the "think different "auto Dinafem seeds .
Good hearing though that someone is getting good results from Barneys.
I love their spots in Amsterdam,the weed is a hit or miss,but Hash is always great.
STR8

AOKING777

AOKING777

Critical Kush

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

From paradise seeds? What's their growth patterns like is it bushy? Do you think they would do well outdoors

str8smokn

str8smokn

Look at the bottom of my post in the Signature.
Click on the first one and scroll through ,I started in doors and then grew two outdoors. There's pics and all.
They do better if you tie down the bottom branches (LST)training like in my first grow on there.
STR8

AOKING777

AOKING777

Look at the bottom of my post in the Signature.
Click on the first one and scroll through ,I started in doors and then grew two outdoors. There's pics and all.
They do better if you tie down the bottom branches (LST)training like in my first grow on there.
STR8
I can't find em

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

correct me if im wrong but this seems like a marketing ploy. It self pollenates, winters over and will regrow the following spring. Never heard of a plant doing this. Except for hermies.

Screenshot 2016 01 24 10 27 16
AOKING777

AOKING777

correct me if im wrong but this seems like a marketing ploy. It self pollenates, winters over and will regrow the following spring. Never heard of a plant doing this. Except for hermies.
Its gotta be a Hermie strain this is a joke right??

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Its gotta be a Hermie strain this is a joke right??
Look for yourself. Its on paradise seeds website. Im sorry but if they work with and sell hermies im not wanting any of that in my grow rooms or my gene pool.

Top Bottom