First Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

Yep these autos are sumpin I'm not quite sure what yet but they sure are fun to watch. I haven't liked the color of the Jack Herrer or Blueberry Headband right out of the gate but they seem healthy enough. I didn't prune any of them. Not even a single top. I'm not sure what the time frame is for finishing but they have been under 12/12 for just shy of two weeks and went through 5 weeks of 20/4 with the rest of the girls. I do have to say that I'm expecting the Headband to frost up quite a bit in the next few weeks. She had better
First auto grow

First auto grow 4

First auto grow 2

First auto grow 3

Planter01

Planter01

Hey Joe. That link is a bit of a buzz kill. It seems to suggest that autos should never receive less than 18 hours of light. I'm running my three at 12/12 with the rest of the girls and I can't do anything about it right now. HaHa I'm in Maine smelt fishing but maybe I'll stuff them in my CFL nursery when I get home. Ramble on

Planter01

Planter01

OK so 18/6 is ideal but does that mean my autos are not going to continue to be happy at 12/12?

H

heisen

Naw it just mean's your not giving them the light they need to be full potential. The whole purpose of autos is to give them as much light as possible.light for plants is food

Top Bottom