First auto indoor grow w/ the fam

• Thread starter AlienSpaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

Back at it and back on the platform this time with a few others doing these grows. This is our first auto run and not disappointed so far, using happy frog soil with Gaia nutes, glacier dust (seeing what if anything different occurs), and worm casting. We are currently growing some Quick One Autos, with a side grow of Critical and Special Kush #(both photoperiod). Currently using a 3x3x5 tent with 1200 watts full spectrum led, fan and humidifier/a.c fan to keep humidity and airflow up, we live in low desert of the Mohave desert, the autos are taking bout 28 ounces of water once a day. Any input or suggestion as always will be gladly taken and hope to grow and learn like any plant should 🤙🏼🌱🤘🏼
First auto indoor grow w the fam 3

First auto indoor grow w the fam 2

First auto indoor grow w the fam

These are the photoperiods bout a 2 weeks in the pods, germination was done in the pods.
First auto indoor grow w the fam 4

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

How are those coming along and yea I usually grow photoperiods but we decided on these autos for quick turnaround. The first grow I posted on here were some randoms that turned out pretty nice for being outdoors here.

memnoch

memnoch

How are those coming along and yea I usually grow photoperiods but we decided on these autos for quick turnaround. The first grow I posted on here were some randoms that turned out pretty nice for being outdoors here.
they are going pretty well. I have some pics on my profile if you want to check them out. I am limited on space and auto are shorter than photos. I am thinking of doing a photo in the future, but I will have to make it flower pretty early so she doesn't get too tall.

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

Update grow is done buds, only bout an ounce in total (sad day for yield) but quality seems nice and stoney with fruity citrusy woodsy taste. Overall this grow was a experiment for the medium and nutrient path for future grows
IMG 5639

On the other hand we got a bonsai project going with a branch the cat knocked off. It’s been in a pot of it’s own for goin on two months seeing how long it’ll push till it gives up.
IMG 5710

On to the next grow with the fam we have a set of photos we are using to get clones and making some mothers to do generational grows.

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

looking good I'm in ☺️ I am growing some crit kush myself, but they are autos.
Sad day on the yield though think it was lighting not being enough for them might use a dual light system next time round on our experiment side of the grows

memnoch

memnoch

Update grow is done buds, only bout an ounce in total (sad day for yield) but quality seems nice and stoney with fruity citrusy woodsy taste. Overall this grow was a experiment for the medium and nutrient path for future grows View attachment 2031079
On the other hand we got a bonsai project going with a branch the cat knocked off. It’s been in a pot of it’s own for goin on two months seeing how long it’ll push till it gives up.
View attachment 2031080
On to the next grow with the fam we have a set of photos we are using to get clones and making some mothers to do generational grows.
Sorry about your yield. Looks like good smoke though.

Top Bottom