First Auto Run- Dark Devil, Strawberry Cheese, and Wedding Cake

• Thread starter Kapnkush4256
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kapnkush4256

Kapnkush4256

What's up guys! Been a while since I've posted here. Got super busy with moving to a new house and life in general. I've got my first ever auto run set up and going at the moment. Picked up some nice genetics from papa seed company through Facebook. Really great company and an amazing guy who runs it! Definitely worth checking out.

Right now I've got 4 wedding cakes, 2 dark devils (1 now as I had lost one), and 2 strawberry cheese. All autos of course. The plan is to run these and hopefully have some photos going so I can flip the photos once my autos have been harvested. Seeds started germinating on April 1st, and they all popped through soil by the 6-7th.

I'll post some pictures once I get the chance. Not on my phone and it has all the pictures so far.

Kapnkush4256

Kapnkush4256

Dark Devil is one of our favorite runs. The smell gives you a sweet tooth..
Those look killer 🤟🤟 i love how dark the colour is, had to pick up a pack to run them to see for myself i couldnt believe it haha

Treecutter

Treecutter

Criticle purple is another. Dont over water the dark devil and it consumes a to of potassium in flower. Watch for orange spots on leaves.

2 Tbls of brown sugar and 1 Tbls black strap molasses de-sulfered or organic per gallon of water once a week in flower will satisfy it.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Dark devel is a large strain and was forced to top, running 1 strain at a time will save you agravation.

20180926 083000
20190802 195018
Treecutter

Treecutter

I had my lights 15 inches off and over watered. Made some nice buds but yield on the grow averaged 2.5 oz. Expected a little more.
The ones before were like your pics.

Top Bottom