Trae1170

Just wanted to throw some photos out of my first Auto Flower grow. I grew:
  • Red Pure CBD - flushing it now
  • Mimosa x Orange Blossom - flushing it now
  • BCN XXL - a few weeks
  • GG4 - another week or so
  • Auto Mints - 3-4 weeks
  • AK47 - a few weeks
The super dark flower is the RED Pure CBD and frosty one with the bent branch is the Mimosa x Orange Blossom. Neither got very tall, maybe 24", but the others are 30" to 40" tall.
All the small plants are Photo and need to be transplanted outside in the next week.

Everything was grown with General Hydroponics nutes in coco/perlite per the Aggressive feed chart from GH, grown in 5gal. fabric bags.

Thumbnail img 4186
Thumbnail img 4188
Thumbnail img 4189
Thumbnail img 4191
Thumbnail img 4192
Thumbnail img 4193
Thumbnail img 4199
Thumbnail img 4200
Thumbnail img 4201
Thumbnail img 4202
Thumbnail img 4203
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Oi, i’m curious how those tall stretchy ones will fill out. I have one in a SIP that looks like that, i’m a few weeks earlier in flower and I’m worried they won’t thicken up. Very nice 👍

Eledin

Eledin

Oi, i’m curious how those tall stretchy ones will fill out. I have one in a SIP that looks like that, i’m a few weeks earlier in flower and I’m worried they won’t thicken up. Very nice 👍
Even if here is spacing you will get top notch quality buds in the main stem below the main bud. I had leggy seedlins a couple of times and they grew taller and more spaced but the dry weight didnt change much. It was annoying tho cause I had to move the lights up and other plants were almost half the size so not happy about that.

T

Trae1170

I am worried myself. The real tall stretchy one with small buds all over is Kush Mints and it is a Sativa leaning pheno.... not what I was expecting when I grew it.

T

Trae1170

Even if here is spacing you will get top notch quality buds in the main stem below the main bud. I had leggy seedlins a couple of times and they grew taller and more spaced but the dry weight didnt change much. It was annoying tho cause I had to move the lights up and other plants were almost half the size so not happy about that.
Yeah, I had to do that also, I tried to keep them as low as possible for the shorter ones but I kept burning the top cola on the lights. lol

Eledin

Eledin

Ive had that happen enough times already that I dont even plant more than 1, sometimes 2 (with same average height and only sativa or indica dominant) strains in the same indoor, I feel you, specially with sativas. With a big enough grow tent and if you have more than 1 panel you can make it work tho. You could also use something to lift your shorter plants like plastic boxes or whatever you think you can get.

Top Bottom