First Coco Grow! Blackberry Kush Auto From Dutch Passion

• Thread starter Funkskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkskunk

Funkskunk

So I started this a week and a half ago. Ran into trouble with my seedlings. I didn't think they'd make it but they're bouncing back. I'm using general hydroponics 2 part flora duo with added microbes. I use microbes life photosynthesis and roots. I'm planning on possibly switching to nectar for the gods nutes once they get healthier. I used nectar for gods last run and was blown away with how smelly and tasty my bud is. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea to switch please let me know. I'm all ears!!! Here's a pic from feb 8th
First coco grow blackberry kush auto from dutch passion

Funkskunk

Funkskunk

Ok so here's a few pics from today. I just fed them. I used 5ml of part A and 1.5 of B. I also gave them microbes and 1ml of aphrodites extraction which is just sugars. The ppm was 430 and ph was 5.8
IMG 1548

Not sure what's going on with this one. It seems very stunted compared to the others.
IMG 1547

IMG 1546

Papichulo

Papichulo

Im no expert but I'll be careful feeding such youngins. I'll feed at 1\2 strength of the manufacturers recommendation then work my way up from there. I will not feed any additives until they are well established.

Funkskunk

Funkskunk

Ok I wasn't sure if I was underfeeding them because they looked a lot worse. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of what they looked like. But once I started feeding they perked up and turned green. They were purple and yellow before.

Papichulo

Papichulo

Ok I wasn't sure if I was underfeeding them because they looked a lot worse. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of what they looked like. But once I started feeding they perked up and turned green. They were purple and yellow before.
I would flush the one that's stunted and when feeding again I would feed it at a lower ppm than the others.

Funkskunk

Funkskunk

So here's an update

This one is looking a lot better
IMG 1551

What do you guys think is going on with this one? Sorry for the crappy picture
IMG 1553

And getting very little growth from this one. I'm considering picking her and starting new but it's so hard for me to do that. I just don't know if it's to late to recover from being stunted.
IMG 1554

Top Bottom