First Coco Grow /scrog

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

Hi guys second grow here , first time coco and scrog so far so good let me no what you think I'm thinking of flipping them over to 12/12 tommorow

First coco grow scrog
Power OG

Power OG

Looking good bro,definitely flip and clean up under the scrog & get better air flow, but all and all it looks fantastic. Great job.
Respect

Bowski

Bowski

Looking good how many girls do you have? looking forward to the yeild you get. what are you feeding them?
Good Luck!!!

U

ukgrower2021

6 plants veged for 4 weeks under 1 x grow northern ms0006 I then added a Vipar led for a week as I wanted to see how they responded with the extra power ... now in first week of flower I added the bigger KIND led l600 and within 2 days they made big improvements ! I'm feeding a very basic nute set up coco a+b & Rhizo in veg now onto coco a+b lowered the Rhizo down to minimum and also running Cannazym will add atami bloombastic in at week 3 I think if flower I shall upload a pic shortly since the above pic was taken

U

ukgrower2021

Pic update lights off 2 days since above picture was taken will continue trying to get them under the netting I have noticed they are starting to become more brittle now !

20150323 2210312
Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Just seen your pics here mate , if you have ran out of space to do anymore training I would just let them go mate . I done the same just the other week .

Looking good though bro ....

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Awright mate , a remember you now lol sorry , yeah just tie them down man . You will get colas that keep stacking and will be bigger than others . If it's an inch ir so i would just leave them be .

Goz

Top Bottom