First Coco Grow

• Thread starter charliebabb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
charliebabb

charliebabb

Hey all, after a couple successful soil grow attempts, I am now experimenting with coco.

These plants pictured are about 3 weeks old. I am feeding with cultured solutions nutrient line. I am starting to develop some yellowing and burnt leaf edges. It looks like some slight nutrient burn form what i can tell. Although the yellowing leaves obviously tells another story.
My nutrient concentrations are as follows:

1 ml/gal of VEG A and B

2ml/gal of Cal-Mag

.25 tsp/gal of silica

PH = 5-8-6.0

Feeding this nutrient solution with every watering. Maybe i need to back off and only feed every other watering?

First coco grow
First coco grow 2
First coco grow 3
First coco grow 4
Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

I only have a 4 grows under my belt, I’m almost finished with my second indoor run so Im still a novice but I don’t think they need nutes yet.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey all, after a couple successful soil grow attempts, I am now experimenting with coco.

These plants pictured are about 3 weeks old. I am feeding with cultured solutions nutrient line. I am starting to develop some yellowing and burnt leaf edges. It looks like some slight nutrient burn form what i can tell. Although the yellowing leaves obviously tells another story.
My nutrient concentrations are as follows:

1 ml/gal of VEG A and B

2ml/gal of Cal-Mag

.25 tsp/gal of silica

PH = 5-8-6.0

Feeding this nutrient solution with every watering. Maybe i need to back off and only feed every other watering?
It’s good you’re feeding at each watering. Coco has very little nutritional content so we must provide everything the plant needs at each watering. You don’t mention how often you’re watering. I’ll bet you’re waiting a few days in between. Plants in coco must be watered daily. As they grow they’ll need watering several times a day for ideal growth. Growing in coco is a different animal than soil. Here’s a site for a lot of great info for growing in coco. Cocoforcannabis.com

Ph 007

Ph 007

Iv been through the same , im on my 4th coco grow now. Iv been growing in soil for years coco was been bit of a bich still is I'm.still experimenting bet nearly perfect now nearly..

I had exact same problems as you still so on some olantst but I win the battle.in the end I use to.loos 2 out of my 4 last 2 grows iv got the.through and then to healthy all 4 survived and looking good

Are you using brick coco ? or bagged shop coco, if bagged shop coco readd the bag does if say organic matter or anything organic on it,? Does it say buffws coco aswell

He's is a link of my no plants and his it went about fixing the problem

They looked exactly.like yours when their smaller but in the link they little bigger as i stated getting them better

Last edited:
Top Bottom