First Crop: Jah Kush, Chemdawg, Blueberry

• Thread starter NugNation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

A few pictures from my first harvest. I took all of these after I cut down all the strings holding them up so they look even more unwieldy. I had 4 plants in a 4x4 DR120 tent with a 1,000w hps. 7-8 weeks veg, 4 under t5's 3-4 under mh. 1/2 Fox Farms Ocean Forest 1/2 Lightwarrior in 5 gallon pots. Advanced Sensi A+B, Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy, hygrozyme and a few other things. Got .65gpw. Hope you enjoy!
1. Blueberry Plant
2. Blueberry bud shot
3. Jah Kush bud shot
4. Jah Kush bud shot
5. Jah Kush plant
6. 2nd Jah Kush plant, had to be held up
7. Chemdog twin colas
8. Chemdog plant
9. All three nugs
10. Jah Kush nug
11. Blueberry nug
12. Chemdog nug

don't know why they got all mixed up when i uploaded them.

First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 2
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 3
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 4
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 5
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 6
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 7
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 8
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 9
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 10
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 11
First crop jah kush chemdawg blueberry 12
N

NugNation

thanks guys! I was really impressed with how this run turned out. This is my first real grow, other than tossing a seed in my backyard last fall so I expected to get a lot less. My goal was to get an elbow, ended up with 23 zones. I'm sure this is the case with a lot of new growers but this was the most bud i'd ever had to my name! Such a nice feeling to finally be puffing on the homestash :rasta2:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Every once in awhile a rookie major league baseball player hits a home run in their very first at bat. They usually go on to have nice careers. NugNation you have joined an exclusive list because you jacked this one out of the park and DOWNTOWN baby!

A

amstercal

Great grow! Very nice first! I read someone's post about putting it all in a kiddie pool and swimming around. I could relate.

sog1313

sog1313

nice looking crop there. gotta ask though, how do you get your nugs looking so nice? mine always look like they just came off the plant.

JAWS

JAWS

nice plants and GREAT looking finished buds, nice trim job.........

N

NugNation

Every once in awhile a rookie major league baseball player hits a home run in their very first at bat. They usually go on to have nice careers. NugNation you have joined an exclusive list because you jacked this one out of the park and DOWNTOWN baby!

Much appreciated Tobor. I owe everything to the farm and a couple other friends that i looked to for advice. I read this forum nonstop for months finding what people liked and didn't like, trying to come up with the right setup and nutrients to run. I didn't buy my first book until a couple weeks before my first harvest. I think I have a couple more things to add in and I can't wait til I get my new flower room and everything dialed in!

nice looking crop there. gotta ask though, how do you get your nugs looking so nice? mine always look like they just came off the plant.

I found a lot of great information on nutrients in this thread:

Can't say enough great things about Advanced Nutrients. I got my temperatures and rh in a great range but I think the circus-y looking nugs can be attributed to big bud and overdrive. You can literally see overdrive work overnight, just be careful with it because it can cause your plants to herm at the very end if you use it too long before chop. I noticed a few male flowers on mine after using overdrive for 2 weeks (3 weeks on one strain) and then a 3 week water only flush.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words! I can't wait til the first crop from my new flower tent comes down in about 5 weeks. Should be some diggity dank!

N

NugNation

Yea the Jah smells incredible, super fruity with a little floral hint somewhere. All the homies were loving it, but my personal favorite is the chem, just can't beat that taste IMO. I would love to grow the jah again for personal but i don't think i'd do a full run cause they were my two lowest yielders, i got 4-5 zips off each, but i got 6 off my blueberry and 8 off the chem.

Top Bottom