First crop needing second opinion

• Thread starter Skeggox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skeggox

Skeggox

First crop needing second opinion

Looks like a male but I'm not sure.. Want to make sure before I cull it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I can't tell from the picture, I would wait until you are 100% sure.

Skeggox

Skeggox

I wondered if I needed to wait another week or so. They're at 38 days. Kind of stunted from a lighting mistake during the first 3 weeks. If I do have a male exactly how long do I have to seperate before pollination?

Skeggox

Skeggox

You can also see in the pic where I broke one off being careless during training

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Maybe I'm missing something because I haven't grown photo periods but what is it that makes you think it looks male?

Skeggox

Skeggox

Maybe I'm missing something because I haven't grown photo periods but what is it that makes you think it looks male?

The sex organ looked slightly extended to me, but it also looks like a single hair is coming out of it. Although it is still kind of early and this is my first time sexting

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Still too early to tell, but it won't be long now. A day or two and you will know.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have 2 that are 3 weeks behind this one. If this is female would it be a issue to veg it until the others sex? This one is at 46 days
As long as they are not autos, you can veg them for as long as you want. But I might move this just for now into a different tent with the light pulled back a bit to let the others catch up.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Those might be pistils, but it's still hard to tell. They form at the node, where the stem meets the main stalk. 46 days old from seed, they should be showing sex by now. I think if it was a male it would of showed by now. I think females take a lil longer to show, so that is a good sign.

Skeggox

Skeggox

Those might be pistils, but it's still hard to tell. They form at the node, where the stem meets the main stalk. 46 days old from seed, they should be showing sex by now. I think if it was a male it would of showed by now. I think females take a lil longer to show, so that is a good sign.
20210627 004417

Here a pic with no flash. The pistils are more visible with out it

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Male parts will be attached with a short stem, females without a stem. Before she throws out the pistals it may be hard to tell other then the stem. In any event it looks like you have the time to wait and see.

Top Bottom