First day of flower start at first pistols of first buttons at tops

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I’m working with a 8-9 week strain I flipped 6 weeks and 2 days ago when should I start losing my ppms? Most hairs have curled im seeone a few white hares on buds not much

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

ran into root zone issues that wher corrected with h2o2. The runoff ppms in my Hempy buckets is about 50 over than what’s going in 450 in 500 out I always get about 30-40% runoff so it’s not build up is that a sign their close to finishing up?

852F6EEE 5A4F 4E22 9EE3 A7BAA5B8E363
F9600805 5BB2 444B AE18 CBC6D494D5C5
248E30CE 6FBD 4C25 9653 39DFE500DD59
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Those picks are from week 6

You've got tip burn. That means they are getting too much in the nutrient department. Definitely need to back off. In fact I'd flush them for 24 hours and then put them on a weaker mix. Don't cut the tips of the leaves off. The plant will have to put more energy into that repair, taking it away from the flower where you want it. I have no clue what strain you are growing. But it appears you have a ways to go before you harvest, at least 2 to 3 weeks.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I had a root zone issue causing a 2 point ph drop over night while on 600ppms I backed off to 300 same thing 2 point drop over night took advice and flushed with h2o2 they started eating again and ph stabilized I’m at 450 ppms on .5 scail right now

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

So u just pot her in dirt and that’s it? Strait into the ground no fertz?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I took a look At my try combs they’re almost all cloudy with Amber here and there I did stress this plant out a lot so I can’t really go buy the bud size Lasko around at week eight they were all cloudy but about 25% Amber

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
So u just pot her in dirt and that’s it? Strait into the ground no fertz?

Woah not THAT easy :)))))) But close. A couple of cups of perlite, cow shit, and the rest is just REALLY good potting soil. I use a brand called "Bacto" that you can find at garden supply or county co-op feed stores. Mine plants end up in 5 gallon grow bags with handles. They are outside during the day and inside at night. If vegging, then it's under a flouro. If flowering, into the closet errr... closets :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom