First dwc grow. gorilla glue ??

• Thread starter Billygrass07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygrass07

Billygrass07

Hey guys first time grow in a tent with dwc I purchased fem gorilla glue seeds which in my opinion are very large for gorilla glue any thoughts ?? 4 and a half weeks in to flower

First dwc grow gorilla glue
First dwc grow gorilla glue 2
First dwc grow gorilla glue 3
First dwc grow gorilla glue 4
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I thought gorilla glue is a stretcher no? That’s probably why I’m not sure.

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

Yeah I did think that as well until I started listening to a mate who recons it’s not but they were bought through a reputable seed bank.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks man good to no some one thinks it’s a decent effort 😎I’ll sleep well tonight my scroging attempt wasn’t the greatest was good practice tho
Next time use the net with a 3-4 in instead of the 6+ that I can see in the picture. The net you used is for the second layer of trellis.

You can also do a lot of LST and supercropping to get the plant to grow lateral as you can see in the picture below. I used a scrog my first run and now I’ve been experimenting ever since.
Next time start early for the scrogging and training and you will get that flat canopy for in no time! GL
0D00F381 2881 4159 B0A1 2AD31D9309D0

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

Next time use the net with a 3-4 in instead of the 6+ that I can see in the picture. The net you used is for the second layer of trellis.

You can also do a lot of LST and supercropping to get the plant to grow lateral as you can see in the picture below. I used a scrog my first run and now I’ve been experimenting ever since.
Next time start early for the scrogging and training and you will get that flat canopy for in no time! GLView attachment 1200470
Awesome advice man thank you 🤙 hopefully on my next grow I can try and improve the technique and get that lush flat top !!

Y

Yande

Yeah, I'm on my second (3rd if you count 25 years back) DWC and everything Impulsive grower says makes complete sense. Growing indoors, you just have to get that canopy as even as possible, one of the trials of using lights. Having said that, if I was looking at your result, I would be pumped!! Great job, and remember, every grow, in every way, you are going to get better and better results.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I see an issue but before mentioning it I want to ask you a few questions to make sure.

How long did you veg for, and about how old are they?

What is your light schedule?

Is there any light leaks, windows open or lights on in the room next to it. Are you opening the room during lights off?

Are there any buds about mid way through that have more red hairs than the ones up top?

On the top of your bud sites are there any one or 3 finger leads where you can see the stem?
Can you tell us about your lights and size of the room.

To me i want to call reveg, but I can't until you answer the questions. Being yours is a heavy sativa it's harder for me to tell if it's revegging because they are so pointed already.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
This is my gorilla glue from ILGM, 9 weeks in flower. She does have some stretch but not unmanageable. very limited number of red hairs at this point so I'm looking past 12 weeks to finish. She buds out nice and heavy, branches bent about 8.5 weeks.

You've got a nice plant with plenty of potential!

Gorilla

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

Yeah, I'm on my second (3rd if you count 25 years back) DWC and everything Impulsive grower says makes complete sense. Growing indoors, you just have to get that canopy as even as possible, one of the trials of using lights. Having said that, if I was looking at your result, I would be pumped!! Great job, and remember, every grow, in every way, you are going to get better and better results.
She was going great mate unfortunately the climate here is going to make for an early harvest as I’m getting a few bananas and don’t want it to spread to the nice buds on the plant a little disappointing better luck next time hey 😂🤙

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

I see an issue but before mentioning it I want to ask you a few questions to make sure.

Is there any light leaks, windows open or lights on in the room next to it. Are you opening the room during lights off?

Are there any buds about mid way through that have more red hairs than the ones up top?

On the top of your bud sites are there any one or 3 finger leads where you can see the stem?

To me i want to call reveg, but I can't until you answer the questions. Being yours is a heavy sativa it's harder for me to tell if it's revegging because they are so pointed already.
I’d say your bang on the money mate started to get bananas and a few seeds so I think light leaking would of been an issue unfortunately and the climate here is pretty warm my own carelessness is to blame on this one but it’s more knowlage for next time you definitely no your stuff mate well picked up and thanks for your input

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

To me i want to call reveg, but I can't until you answer the questions. Being yours is a heavy sativa it's harder for me to tell if it's revegging because they are so pointed
I’d say your bang on the money mate started to get bananas and a few seeds so I think light leaking would of been an issue unfortunately and the climate here is pretty warm my own carelessness is to blame on this one but it’s more knowlage for next time you definitely no your stuff mate well picked up and thanks for your input
Would you try and run a flush on them for a few days or just harvest now and save what’s there ?

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

This is how there looking today I’ve started a flush on them because a few buds have developed bananas and a few seed pods would you guys harvest now to save the nice buds from seeds ? Been flushing for less than 24 hours

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

I
This is my gorilla glue from ILGM, 9 weeks in flower. She does have some stretch but not unmanageable. very limited number of red hairs at this point so I'm looking past 12 weeks to finish. She buds out nice and heavy, branches bent about 8.5 weeks.

You've got a nice plant with plenty of potential!

View attachment 1203037
really wanted to use Ilgm seeds but unfortunately they didn’t ship to Australia 😩 they look real nice

Billygrass07

Billygrass07

Would you harvest now man so the big buds don’t get affected by nannas or seeds ? Iv been flushing for less than 24

Y

Yande

I

really wanted to use Ilgm seeds but unfortunately they didn’t ship to Australia 😩 they look real nice
I used them (ILGM) last year, and the speed they arrived I thought they were posted from here in Australia. I just (Googled ILGM Australia) and this popped up. "We ship to the United States and Australia every day. We're also one of few online seed banks to do so. Our orders typically arrive within ten business days" Sorry my bad, you are right. Next result was "Unfortunately, we currently can't ship to Australia, we are working on it and hope to be able to resume shipping to AUS shortly!" Perhaps that was when ALL parcels from USA to Australia was stopped, both ways.

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

On my first gorilla glue and I think I have trained it down alright but then defoliated it way too much. Next one I'm going to just let go more than I did this one.
20220516 221722

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

I think ur defol is fine

Depends on you’re light and if you want more/bigger tops than lowers.
Light is the only thing I have gone back and forth on. I turn it up and down. Can't seem to get where I need to be. Plant doesn't seem to care. I have a small grow, small tent, single spider farmer small light that I can adjust. I just go up and down. Honestly zero clue what I am doing on this first grow. Didn't even keep track when I switched to 12/12 I know I am about week 2 or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom