First DWC Harvest Whatchya think?

• Thread starter OgGrowingDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Hello everyone I am a newer grower nearing my first harvest in dwc i have done just 2 grows in coco previously. I plan on starting a thread for my next grow and setting up a rdwc hopefully looking to get some guidance along the way from more experienced growers.
This grow was 4 different autoflowers which was White Widow XXL, Auto Lemon Zkittle, Strawberry cheesecake auto, and Gelato og auto(i got them mixed up throughout grow like a dummy :/) I have had a few issues throughout the grow but i think they have turned out pretty good anyways let me know what ya guys think and if ya would wanna follow along on my next grow i plan to do 3 auto kush fem in rdwc.

Setup: 2x 450w viparspectra/Bestva 2000w (800w actual draw total)
4x4 tent
Temps: 68-81
Humidity: 45-60

15 ppm RO water with calmag plus and GH trio, Hydrogaurd (Got halfway through grow and didnt plan to use till next grow), DG protekt, and floralicious

(2 big plants i put in basement yesterday for 48 hours darkness before i chop then i will move 1 more little guy down soon after and have the one guy in the tent by himself for a couple weeks)

First dwc harvest whatchya think
First dwc harvest whatchya think 2
First dwc harvest whatchya think 3
First dwc harvest whatchya think 4
First dwc harvest whatchya think 5
First dwc harvest whatchya think 6
First dwc harvest whatchya think 7
First dwc harvest whatchya think 8
First dwc harvest whatchya think 9
First dwc harvest whatchya think 10
First dwc harvest whatchya think 11
the rrock

the rrock

Im curious why you choose autoflower over normal plants,never grown autos myself, wondering what the reasons are other than faster start to finish time

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Im curious why you choose autoflower over normal plants,never grown autos myself, wondering what the reasons are other than faster start to finish time
Honestly i didn't know what i was really doing and thought they would be easier, i also thought they sounded more attractive at the time and i ordered a bunch of seeds so ive got like 15 auto seeds and 2 photos but if i could go back i would probably want photos to save on electric and be able to keep them smaller by flipping light earlier and do more to them etc.

And ty Chemistry:) i hope to get into the growing industry within a few years so im working my ass off to learn as much as possible

Top Bottom