• Thread starter Grow flow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow flow

Grow flow

First ever grow   bbc 25 days in flower
First ever grow   bbc 25 days in flower 2
First ever grow   bbc 25 days in flower 3
Hey Everyone just wanted to share some pictures of my first ever grow, she's 25 days in flower, never grew a plant before this is a test to see if I could actually do it.
Would like to hear of how she's looking?
Thanks a lot
Growflow

Grow flow

Grow flow

Nice man not far to go for you now then :)
I'm using canna a and b and now I'm in flower I add a little pk 13/14 every second feed and flush occasionally too. Cheers on your comment hopefully they make it till the end!

Grow flow

Grow flow

What's wrong with my plant guys? All her fan leaves have gone yellow I'm around 5-6 weeks in flower ?
That is two plants if your look at my other plant it's leaves are dark green

Grow flow

Grow flow

She was dry for 2 days at one point I was so caught up I totally forgot to water her but she's been fed now and the coco is moist

AnimalMutha

AnimalMutha

Lack of nitrogen. In a way, its normal. Happens in nature in the fall, harvest time. IMO yours are lacking at little. I keep feeding mine veg formula(slightly reduced) until the 1st or 2nd week of flower. So that the ladies can have enough nitrogen to make it all the way through to the end. But play around with it.

Grow flow

Grow flow

Lack of nitrogen. In a way, its normal. Happens in nature in the fall, harvest time. IMO yours are lacking at little. I keep feeding mine veg formula(slightly reduced) until the 1st or 2nd week of flower. So that the ladies can have enough nitrogen to make it all the way through to the end. But play around with it.
Cheers bro

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Curious Grow flow what is the material that your using for your room? Thinking about making a diy tent

Grow flow

Grow flow

Curious Grow flow what is the material that your using for your room? Thinking about making a diy tent
It's like plastic sheet white in colour and I used reflective tape to be honest mate I'm going to a tent on my next one depends if u got the space

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

That is what I thought. Definitely doing a tent next run we are about in the same period of flower tomorrow is day 28 for me. I'll post some pics after work so you can compare. Running a 1k hps 4 100 watt yellow cfl and 4 100 watt blue cfl

AnimalMutha

AnimalMutha

Gaberabtic,nice! Can I ask, what flavor? And I just see cfls, did you have another light?

Top Bottom