First Ever Harvest. Outdoor Sativa

• Thread starter Akingreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Akingreg

This is my very first harvest ever. It's a very sativa grown outdoor. About eight weeks+ into flowering. I didn't use a magnifier cos I don't have one, I live in a remote area and only recently ordered for one. I wasn't sure if they were ready but majority of the pistils have turned brown and curled in, especially on the tops. So I harvest the tops only. What do u think?
First ever harvest outdoor sativa
First ever harvest outdoor sativa 2
First ever harvest outdoor sativa 3

First ever harvest outdoor sativa 4
Hackerman

Hackerman

For 3 bux, get one of these... https://www.amazon.com/Microscope-M...1536778129&sr=8-17&keywords=led+magnifier+60x

They look a tiny bit early to me but it's hard to tell.

Either way, it is never too early to harvest, only too late. I have harvested at 6 weeks and the pot is racy and definitely under mature. However, after curing properly, it does age and mellow. Just like some fruits that ripen 'off the vine'.

I never ever harvest amber (contrary to most people). I harvest shortly after they stop getting bigger. Usually mostly cloudy, some clear. Maybe an amber here or there. I have also let some crops go way too long. Wow, fucking sleepy time weed. LOL I like 'up' weed so, this is just my preference. Your mileage may vary. :)

The best way to know is to smoke some. Let us know how you like it.

Natureboy43

Natureboy43

This is my very first harvest ever. It's a very sativa grown outdoor. About eight weeks+ into flowering. I didn't use a magnifier cos I don't have one, I live in a remote area and only recently ordered for one. I wasn't sure if they were ready but majority of the pistils have turned brown and curled in, especially on the tops. So I harvest the tops only. What do u think?View attachment 828959 View attachment 828960 View attachment 828962
I’m pretty new too. It looks like you could have waited another week or so. I just got my loupe, it is cool as you really can see the trichromes. Mine are all still young and clear. What genetics did you use?

A

Akingreg

Yoruba
I’m pretty new too. It looks like you could have waited another week or so. I just got my loupe, it is cool as you really can see the trichromes. Mine are all still young and clear. What genetics did you use?
Yoruba nigeria sativa

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s a bit early but hey sativa! Harvest at cloudy with a chance of amber!! If u want couch lock let her cook but then might as well grow indica

A

Akingreg

Since I jumped the gun by harvesting the tops early. I'll wait a few more weeks on the rest. My question is that I can still get a good high of early harvest bud.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Since I jumped the gun by harvesting the tops early. I'll wait a few more weeks on the rest. My question is that I can still get a good high of early harvest bud.
Oh yea you will! Just cure it well for all the goodness to come out.

Top Bottom