First ever herb grow

• Thread starter mrclownprince
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrclownprince

mrclownprince

Have both lights going. The qb 288 and the ts600. Impressed with the ts600 so far. The price to performance has been good. I can only notice that the plants did not stretch much. Cannot have these plants going 6 foot tall like the outdoor grow of the same one.

mrclownprince

mrclownprince

Chopped down the second male plant to clear up some space. Third plant preflower is finally in and looking female. First plant is producing pollen so I will be harvesting it and saving the pollen. Had to move the light because the male grew to talk during bloom

20200108 200230
mrclownprince

mrclownprince

Just picked up a camera so I can monitor my plants more. One growing bud is burnt from growing to high. Would like to monitor more. Plus time lapse would be awesome

2CAA8E308C85 1578945201197
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Going to be saving some of the pollen to make seeds. The plant is so far ahead of the others. The other two one might be male also with the third having no pre flower yet. Having some extra seeds will save money later.
YEP! Problem is the more I make; the more new genetics I buy; so that I can make even more seeds..I am caught in a never ending cycle! 🤪
Bohdi's Dragon's Blood Hashplant (purple blood too) x Crockett Strawberry Fields (my F2 pollenI)

DBHP seeds

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Now make them Femenized and I buy 10, 3-5 bucks a seed :)
Thanks, but respectfully, I am too lazy to use CS again, and don't ever sell anything. I make them for me and a few friends, and for shits and giggles.
CS was very time consuming and I only got a small amount of pollen to work with..STS is not ever used, since I have 3 dogs.
Scares me too..LOL

Sorry about the burple..it was what I flowered her/him under.
3 21 18 2
4 6 18 Cackleberry female pollen

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Picked up a jewellers tool to try and get some good zoomed looks at the buds. The seeds look good and plump. Starting to build the drying box.
Last couple buds from my fall harvest.
20200122 161248

Every girl was pollinated. I've given away 400-500 hundred seeds and still have a couple thousand.

So now I can plant 50+ and keep the best dozen. Good seeds are expensive, always make your own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom