First Experiment With Super Crop. Problem

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

"I don't completely trust anything I read. I want to see for myself."

A perfect example that I thought of. I remember reading that co2 will make your plants flower faster. Not finish faster from seed to harvest (necessarily) but flowering time to maturation will be shorter.

I started running co2. I fill once an hour during lights on, in 15 minutes, to 1500ppm. It drops to 1000 before the next fill, which brings it back up to 1500. I do perpetual harvest so I can't say in plants how long it's been, but I've had it over a year. I have never, in any season, under any conditions, had a plant flower faster. In fact, every single one (even autos) have taken significantly longer than its supposed to. Ime, it doesn't make flowering faster at all.

I haven't looked to see if I just found a fluke post and the prevailing opinion is that it makes flowering longer...bc I don't need to know. I know what it does first hand, at least under my conditions.

That's the kind of knowledge you want to get, and the only way to get there is by trying things. Or at least factor in the opinions of knowledgable people who are giving you first hand experience, bc a lot what u read, may just be myth that people are repeating. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your plants, and how they are doing now.

Top Bottom