First Fimming Adventure Can U Take A Look?

• Thread starter OttomanFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

Hi guys

I got some Big Buddha Cheese seeds atm and i used FIM technique for the first time.

I fimmed 7 of my 10 plants and the result is a bit varying. I think i cutted not enough at some plants...

Hope someone with a little bit experience can tell me how it looks and which ones i fimmed right and which ones not.

First fimming adventure can u take a look First fimming adventure can u take a look 2 First fimming adventure can u take a look 3 First fimming adventure can u take a look 4 First fimming adventure can u take a look 5 First fimming adventure can u take a look 6 First fimming adventure can u take a look 7 First fimming adventure can u take a look 8 First fimming adventure can u take a look 9

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey Ottoman.. did you know this technique was found on accident.. a guy was topping or trimming one plant using long scissors and accidentally cut another plant.. thus. FIM = Fuc_ I missed. Your on the right track, I tend to take a little more then you do but the way you've done this should work.. what you should see is everything below that filling out more at each node region.. the plant will take a week to really start taking off as this does shock it a wee bit. As you practice this try cutting more off one plant and less off another of same strain and see what diff results you get.. there is not exact science to this.. I'd FIM my plants and super crop them and got excellent results. FIM cutting is a great way to control height if plants are getting to tall too... hope you see results you love bro.. LUCK.

soserthc1

soserthc1

The goal is two get the main shoot to continue growing while creating two or in some cases 3 additional shoots as quagmire stated there is no exact science and sometimes you don't take enough and get the cut leaves look , you can always hit it again and just top it if this happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom