First grow—good morning!

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I am not an outdoor grower but there are many great ones here and hopefully somebody will have that answer for you!

I'm originally from Boston, I'm a Brighton Boy LOL I've lived all over Boston proper, up on the North Shore now. It's really nice living in a legal State because I did this before it was legal and I can tell you now is a lot better LOL good luck!
😎
I am also on the North Shore. Moved here 21 years ago. I was born and raised a New Yorker.

amekins

amekins

FBBB94B7 642D 4A00 9162 25BF2FF1DFD7
Guard cat sleeping on the job. Ticked because she just realized it’s not catnip.

E2BCD9FB B45A 4317 AB83 36AE34CE1C0B
amekins

amekins

Does she deserve a few nugs of your ladies once you harvest? Perhaps simmered low and slow in some fatty salmon?
Does THC have any effect on cats? I know CBD does.
I feed Miller every day she has a bad hip and this medication beats the rubbish the vet sells .
Boots (the cat pictured) was a foster fail of mine. She has severe allergies to animal proteins...no fish, chicken, lamb, rabbit, duck, nothing but hydrolyzed soy protein. And she gets prednisolone twice daily. She is two years old, was adopted once and returned for her allergies. This was her condition then, the end of December.

0B0055C8 9CB3 43E1 9CCF E52CF2F3D5B3
buddhaBudman

buddhaBudman

Boots (the cat pictured) was a foster fail of mine. She has severe allergies to animal proteins...no fish, chicken, lamb, rabbit, duck, nothing but hydrolyzed soy protein. And she gets prednisolone twice daily. She is two years old, was adopted once and returned for her allergies. This was her condition then, the end of December.
Honestly, I'd try Cannabis.

buddhaBudman

buddhaBudman

THC will have an effect on any mammal imo. Basically you want to start with a very small dose. But the toxicity of Cannabis is so low that you don't have to worry. Worse case she'll sleep a lot. But ya start small.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
THC will have an effect on any mammal imo. Basically you want to start with a very small dose. But the toxicity of Cannabis is so low that you don't have to worry. Worse case she'll sleep a lot. But ya start small.
That's how I started Miller off on leaf n tips now she on the lower popcorn buds I know it's doing he good because she is bring me her lead so we can go for a small light walk round the block before the vet just drugged her up and she didn't even get up to greet me when I come home I sort another avenue and I'm glad I did I dont mind her having buds that I normally would make hash from she is more important than shitty popcorn buds .

buddhaBudman

buddhaBudman

That's how I started Miller off on leaf n tips now she on the lower popcorn buds I know it's doing he good because she is bring me her lead so we can go for a small light walk round the block before the vet just drugged her up and she didn't even get up to greet me when I come home I sort another avenue and I'm glad I did I dont mind her having buds that I normally would make hash from she is more important than shitty popcorn buds .
Right on. Good job doing that medicating for her. Cannabis really is an incredible medicinal herb. Proofs in the pudding.

Top Bottom