First Grow: 100% Stavia Hawaiian Strain

• Thread starter Ganjalover14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjalover14

hello everyone, I am new here, and unsure how going about threads on here goes but I am here looking for some feed back on my first ever grow! I have 10 Hawaiian plants growing in the out doors right now. They are 7 weeks old and would like to know what you guys think. I'm uploading the few pictures I have. Also they've only been getting water maybe once or twice every two weeks, we are having a dry summer. And how much of a problem is it that these plants are so close to each other. Also I have supplies these plants with no nutes and simply used the outdoor soil because it looked good, and already had a lot of vegatation growing in it

First grow 100 stavia hawaiian strain
First grow 100 stavia hawaiian strain 2
First grow 100 stavia hawaiian strain 3
Last edited:
H

Hyman

hello everyone, I am new here, and unsure how going about threads on here goes but I am here looking for some feed back on my first ever grow! I have 10 Hawaiian plants growing in the out doors right now. They are 7 weeks old and would like to know what you guys think. I'm uploading the few pictures I have. Also they've only been getting water maybe once or twice every two weeks, we are having a dry summer. And how much of a problem is it that these plants are so close to each other. Also I have supplies these plants with no nutes and simply used the outdoor soil because it looked good, and already had a lot of vegatation growing in it

The look good and healthy to me, I'd like to see them in a few weeks when the buds begin to form. Kudos to you for letting your plants grow outside being able to absorb the natural flavors from the soil and the area you have them in. I'm pretty sure the buds are gonna smoke very well!!!!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The plants look great, but they are too close together as they will probably grow like monsters. They typically grow tall and thin, then fill out like a Christmas tree. I'm sure that the soil is good and rich, but adding a general fertilizer will make a big difference. Don't overdo it or get anything too fancy, a regular 20-20-20 fertilizer applied as directed...I use Peters or Jacks 20-20-20 and put 1 tablespoon per gallon of water, watered with it every 10 days . The idea of not watering too much is to speed up root growth, but I have found that these plants enjoy drinking daily...not if the soil is soggy, but I need to water mine every day (I'm using 5 or 6 gallon buckets) or they wilt and get stunted. If you are in an area where you can check your plants often, check them daily and they will tell you when they need water... just don't let them wilt as it is pretty hard on them. They usually recover if not too bad, but it is better to avoid it in my opinion.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Love the outdoors, el natural. They are close together. But they will still be some fire. Rip all the brush and other weeds away from the base of them so they aren't stealing nuets.

Top Bottom