• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skindeep35

Okay....

this is my set up:

1000 w 8" xxxl air cooled

all clones (4 bd 4 ssh)

I transplanted them into 2 g Smart Pots, but there is a story behind the blue dream ladies:

i originally had them in 5g with nothing but SuperSoil potting mix and had to "rescue them" and repotted them back into 2 g with:

FF Ocean Forest

I am using a real simple mix right now

FF Ocean Forest
1/8 part perlite
1/4 CUP Garden Lime (hope this helps with Ca it has 21% and 10 mg Mg)

watering:

RO water Ph levels 6.5-6.8
i am doing the "lift test" and i also have a moisture meter but its kind of ghetto

ive had the blue dreams for a week and half from 3-4" clones

i just got the SSH clones 2 days ago

but ive watered about once every 3 days but the BD are definately drinking ALOT and those smartpots drain quick and they were dry today and i fed them each 400 ml a piece

i am vegging under the 1000w
3 ' from the tops of the blue dreams
18/6 light schedule

my temps are high with the lights on

87-90
40-50% rh

lights out:

77-80
40-45 % rh

i have a DustShroom on one end of my hood and a 745cfm bracketed to my door frame

i am going to take pics of the construction and upload them too for feedback and input as well , but i removed my door and built card board housings for my intake/outtake exhausts...

i have ducting held up w/ bungee cord stretching across my bedroom and out to my "stealth tarp covered balcony" this runs about 14 ft and i am bringing in cooled air from the a/c unit in my DYI intake box that has a 10" fan blowing air in from my air-conditioned living room about the same length

so here is my system

Blue dream before transplant
S

skindeep35

the first pic was my blue dreams in the shitty soil...

beginners mistake :)

i plant start slowly feeding advanced sensi grow a and b and keep light and easy starting at 1/8th strength and going to w-w-f-w-w-f

i will top a couple if these ladies, but since its my first run i want to keep it as simple as possible

i plan to veg everything for 3 more weeks then flower for 8 weeks... will be buying carbon scrubber by 2nd week of flowering :)

any help and advice along the way will be greatly appreciated

this is a legal prop 215 medical garden :) thanks in advance

S

skindeep35

oh yeah and here are the 8 ladies together

im buying a 3x3 botinicare tray tomorrow :)

Day 2 veg
S

skindeep35

quick update

after their 6 hr nap today the blue dreams were looking pretty bad... i fed them 400 (ml ph 6.8) yesterday and they sucked it all up

i watered them and now they seem fine..first pic is before and the second is after :)... they have been through hell

if they are pushed that far again im not sure if that is so good...

should i give them more water at their feedings or is this normal?

this a medical grow and i just lost my job due to an injury with no health insurance...

any help on this grow would be awesome :)

IMG00477 20100916 1703
IMG00482 20100916 2243
winta

winta

nice setup u got there bro. u should have a nice run ill be ridin witcha :)

S

skindeep35

sweet man thanks for checking it out and comin along for the ride :)

this will be fun...:banana:

S

skindeep35

i have a question for senior farmers if any would be so kind to chime in on this run and help see these ladies home for christmas:icon_animal26:

im currently running a passive exhaust as pictured above but im thinkin about sealing my walk-in closet

using my DustShroom @ my intake to cool my light from outside

outside temps during the day during the period i plan to flower, and do this, will be:

79 high and 55 for the low (on average) and slowly drop to high 60's for the high

soooo...if i run co2 and watch my temps im thinkn i may squeak by this run with no a/c since outside temps are "ideal"

mind u i have an 8" air cooled hood and its pull some serious air and there lil to NO heat when i touch the glass and high today was 87 and the hottest it got today with passive intake in there was 90 with the lights on :)

any thought, suggestions or advice?

will this work?:thinking

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

i have a question for senior farmers if any would be so kind to chime in on this run and help see these ladies home for christmas:icon_animal26:

im currently running a passive exhaust as pictured above but im thinkin about sealing my walk-in closet

using my DustShroom @ my intake to cool my light from outside

outside temps during the day during the period i plan to flower, and do this, will be:

79 high and 55 for the low (on average) and slowly drop to high 60's for the high

soooo...if i run co2 and watch my temps im thinkn i may squeak by this run with no a/c since outside temps are "ideal"

mind u i have an 8" air cooled hood and its pull some serious air and there lil to NO heat when i touch the glass and high today was 87 and the hottest it got today with passive intake in there was 90 with the lights on :)

any thought, suggestions or advice?

will this work?:thinking

I have a 4x4 tent with 1k in it. I run it sealed and air cool my light. Withought an ac my room runs abouyt 15*F warmer than my house. SO depending on how warm your house is you should be fine

S

skindeep35

IS this normal?

i used only a drop per gallon of SuperThrive to help with transplant shock

and now i am seeing 3-4 blade leaves and u can see them if u look closely at this clippling

is this normal? or is this re-vegging? or is it early signs of herms and a hormonal problem?:sweating

Strange leaves
S

skindeep35

Quick Update

this is the one i had in the infirmary a few short days ago... she is starting to get bushy in those smart pots... 14" tall and 15" WIDE...hell to the yeah baby :party0036:

IMG00512 20100924 1428
S

skindeep35

update...

i will be topping this week and flowering next week...i hope... the girls on the left are the younger SSH (2weeks younger) than the Blue Dream on the right

had some heat this weekend 105 today and yesterday... been a btttle..thanks god we are not in flower yet :)

S

skindeep35

pic

oops forgot to upload (and im NOT even medicated :worried)

skindeep35

lookin good skin! ol girl is bouncin back nicely :)
hell to the yeah :)

just fed a 1/4 strength of the big bloom and grow big and man have they responded well...

(and yeah i tried to take the red out of the photo w/ my windows photo gallery ;) )

IMG00518 20100929 2129
S

skindeep35

UPDATE.... last few days of veg... took clones

I have topped the Blue Dream twice now and the SSH HAZE is just about at a manageable height to be a part of this canopy

I am going to only flower 2 of the SSH and keep them for mothers because I am going to start a mother room for some production cloning

this is something I am really excited about and that I want to share with other medical growers

since I am unemployed due to health reasons I can generate some extra cash for the donations I can receive at my local dispensaries for my clones

one healthy mother under 400w can produce 25 nice cuttings....

this can keep my bills paid until I get back to good health
if I keep about 6 mothers under 1000w

6x25= 150 X 5. donation = 750/wk... not a bad weeks work ;)

just an idea :) but here are the pics: inoculation and flowering and a couple days
:very_first_smiley:

Bdpf
Clones
Nutrients
Ssh
Ready
Thecrop
S

skindeep35

this grow is magic...1000 watt rookie

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

u can get UP CLOSE to this grow dairy on YouTube AND