First Grow! 400 Watt Hps! :)

• Thread starter Slimbren22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slimbren22

Slimbren22

Hey guys and gals! So this is my first legit grow, I've got gorilla glue, super glue og, and master kush! I'm vegging under a 400 watt hps in my closet, and I'm using FFOF soil and Fox farms nutes. I got them from clone about 2 weeks ago and I think they're doing pretty good, I'm excited about the super glue because I hear it's kind of a rare strain. :) anyway. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

First grow 400 watt hps
First grow 400 watt hps 2
First grow 400 watt hps 3
First grow 400 watt hps 4
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yeah I forgot to add those at the beginning :(

You can also edit posts for up to 30 minutes after posting.

Click the lower left box with 3 lines in said post.
Then click edit.

When editing box pops up click more options.
That will bring you to a new page with said post.
Along with the ability to upload more photo's to said post.

This may be different on desktop.
It may not have intermediate post box described.
But I only use my phone.

Nice to have ya at the farm, welcome!

Grow4me

Grow4me

Hey guys and gals! So this is my first legit grow, I've got gorilla glue, super glue og, and master kush! I'm vegging under a 400 watt hps in my closet, and I'm using FFOF soil and Fox farms nutes. I got them from clone about 2 weeks ago and I think they're doing pretty good, I'm excited about the super glue because I hear it's kind of a rare strain. :) anyway. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!
They look great! Keep growing!

Smokey Dope

Smokey Dope

Looking good!
I've got GG and SG going right now too. Both are easy to grow and respond well to supercropping and LST. The Superglue is supposed to be really strong THC with good CBD. Im growing 2 each with GG 4 weeks into flower, and SG at 8 weeks in Veg. Both respond well to nutes.
If you need any input, let me know

Until next time,
Happy Farming!

Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

Veging under HPS works and maybe you have no other option, but you should get a Mh bulb or even an Mh convertion Bulp to run during veg. HPS is shifted red and suited well for flowing and Mh is shifted Blue and suited for Veg. since you already have a 400w HPS ballast a conversion bulb on the cheap is about $20 and will do noticeable increase in veg. Latter when you have a few grows under your belt you can check out better brands of bulbs. Alternatively you could get tube Gro lights to help add some Blue spec but its just as cheap to drop in the conv. bulb.

Your plants look healthy good luck on your 1st grow.

Top Bottom