first grow 5x1 2kw

• Thread starter anti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anti

first grow 5x10 2kw

I really have little idea what I am doing but all my equipment is on the way and I pick up my keys the 28th so its on :) I have a 5x10 tent and 2 1000w switchable, dimmable lights. The goal for the grow is to harvest as much product as possible in the least time. I am not sure of exactly how to utilize the tent properly to reach this goal. starting with 40 seeds and clones are available at $50 each, using coco. Thanks for your input =)

G

Growops

clones 50 each ? id hate to buy my gas off your friend !! if i had that space being 5x10 i would use flood and drain tables s.o,g style nd harvest round ther clock . if you have no idea to what you are doing then i wouldt recommend that route for you . i mean ppl need to learn how to walk before they can run a marithon :( im being sarcastic . ok so if u already got the seeeds then dont buy clones or if u have deep pockets buy the clones nd start with soil , theres lots to learn nd im glad your jumping on the wagon i wish you the best !

G

Growops

you will also need venting air cooled reflectors to start unlkess your going ac with co2 . even with aircooled in summer i dont think u can control temps ina tent with 2x1000w w/o ac

A

anti

yes the lights will be air cooled 6" ducts. it will be in a climate controlled bedroom in a house, if necessary ac will be added. good to know 50 is too much for clones whats a good price half that? not even sure how many to put under each light was thinking 32 total... starting w 3gal pots w coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom