First grow... 6 pot rdwc... let’s see what happens 👀

• Thread starter Britishbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Britishbuds

Britishbuds

So we’re 5 days in since they were put in to the system, think I jumped the gun a little bit and got a bit too excited about putting them in!

I think they are doing well but obviously I’m no expert so I come to you men and women about such matters

5/6 are growing nicely and have rooted nicely
1/6 isn’t growing that well but is rooting the same as all the others (she’s pictured in the last 2 photos)

any comments about the slower grower or anything in general would be much appreciated

🤙🏻🤙🏻

First grow 6 pot rdwc lets see what happens
First grow 6 pot rdwc lets see what happens 2
First grow 6 pot rdwc lets see what happens 3
First grow 6 pot rdwc lets see what happens 4
First grow 6 pot rdwc lets see what happens 5
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m not a using your fab system but I can say yep you put then too soon , but hey that’s just my opinion mate you may need to keep your ppm down to 1/4 strength till they get a bit bigger it’s also better to take the pics under normal light better to see the full picture Cobba .

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

I’m not a using your fab system but I can say yep you put then too soon , but hey that’s just my opinion mate you may need to keep your ppm down to 1/4 strength till they get a bit bigger it’s also better to take the pics under normal light better to see the full picture Cobba .

I’ll try to be less enthusiastic next time and give them a bit more gentle love before throwing them in the deep end haha

they are basically in a water and seedling root boost solution... bare minimum my canna aqua chart says for them to be in

not sure what nutes people use but I was put on to canna and just followed their nute chart

chemistry

chemistry

What lights are you using? Looks like HPS in colour, wrong spectrum for veg if it is.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Nice, are you shooting for a time lapse? If so how are you doing yours? Looks like a very nice setup for a first grow!!

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Looks great. was that a rdwc kit and if so can you link me?

yeah It was a rdwc kit, pain in the arse to put together, barely any instructions and being a first timer it was not smooth sailing... but we got there haha

that’s the system but I got a six pot system through a mate at a grow shop

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Nice, are you shooting for a time lapse? If so how are you doing yours? Looks like a very nice setup for a first grow!!

no I wanted to but didn’t know if they were gonna make it this far so didn’t set it up, that’s just a camera so I can check in on them if I’m not about, the camera links to my phone and I can move it and zoom in so I can also check on room temp and r/h to make sure everything’s alright
Thanks

chemistry

chemistry

Nice set up, but get those multi sockets off the floor and hung up, because even moisture can on them can let you have it big style. I caught a belt and had to turn everything off to wipe up a cup full of water. lol

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

yeah It was a rdwc kit, pain in the arse to put together, barely any instructions and being a first timer it was not smooth sailing... but we got there haha

that’s the system but I got a six pot system through a mate at a grow shop

Nice, I see how most of this system works.

is it drip? hoop or a under-root spray system?

what is the black bucket and stuff?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice, I see how most of this system works.

is it drip? hoop or a under-root spray system?

what is the black bucket and stuff?
Under current RDWC. Those black hoses circulate the nutrient solution. The buckets are probably about 3/4 full and the roots stay submerged

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

Nice set up, but get those multi sockets off the floor and hung up, because even moisture can on them can let you have it big style. I caught a belt and had to turn everything off to wipe up a cup full of water. lol
Yeah it is on the to do list
I didn’t have them to begin with I had different fans with longer leads so had it all pinned up out the way but they weren’t good enough so bought bigger ones and they came with short leads so the extension lead was a quick fix

looking to get 3 metre cables for my box fans then I can pin them up out the way and get rid of extension leads all together

Britishbuds

Britishbuds

When would you guys start taking off burden leaves and energy wasting growth? Been told to remove energy wasting leaves and growth to focus the energy on the main parts for a better yield?

Latest posts

Top Bottom