First Grow-600watt-herbies

• Thread starter TheCatDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

Hey guys, first post on this forum. Im currently on my first grow, day 30 as of now. Ill list everything to make it neat.
Strains- Afghani kush ( 30 days) Critical Sensi Star (28 days) Pineapple Chunk (28 days..?)
White widow x big bud& Blue cheese (7 days)
Non germinated yet- incredible bulk, great white shark, kosher kush

4x4 Tent
600 watt Phantom II ballast

Pre-Veg
(4) 105 watt cfl

Veg
600 Watt ipower mh
Flower-600 watt hortilux eye special hps

Fox Farm Ocean Forest /perlite/vermiculite (Some plants have hydroton bottom )
Solo cups>3 gallon smart pots

Day\Night Temp-80\70
RH-30

Topped all plants, LST on one afghani kush so far.

First grow 600watt herbies
First grow 600watt herbies 2
TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

Why are the leaves sagging, its not overwatered can that happen after its watererd?

20150330 221907
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

how much are you feeding? feeding every watering or at intervals? looks a bit strong on the fertilizer in some of your pics, but maybe they will grow out and catch up, but i like to keep mine in best of health at all times, with new strains it gets tricky for me sometimes...but other than that you plants look good

about the sagging plant...do you have ph/ppm meters? can you pass some water through and test runoff? when you water are you watering all the way through untill you see runoff?

TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

I burnt a few plants at the beginning but I flushed them and all ppm are between 300-600. I just give them tap water thats sat out (150 ppm)

When I started I didnt get runoff, now I aim for 20% everytime and the plants bounced back, beginners error or theyd be better. I have a ph meter as well, but need to get some 7.0 solution to calibrate again. Iget a 7.1 runoff or so, and my tap reads about 7.9. If thats calibrated ccorrectly then my ph is fine.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well they are sagging like they are under or over watered from what i see in the last pic..but i also see you RH is low at 25%...that might cause you to have issues with vpd... maybe @Seamaiden can tell you a bit more, she is the pro on vpd..i have not experienced it much before, but it has to do with temps vs humidity and getting them in the right zone for eachother...

TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

I have House and Garden nutes-Soil A + B, Root Excelurator, Drip Clean, Top Booster

Nectar For The Gods line

Microbe Life Hydroponics nutrients (sample pack)
(Just listing what I have.)
I have one confirmed female (out of my 3 non fem seeds) 3

I just want a decent harvest this time and correct errors next grow

Ive only used Root Excelurator, one afghani is female for sure

TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

I dont think it has to do with humidity, I moved my big plants out of the tent for the night to get 6 hours dark and cool down extra good, and the droopy plant perked way up, it seems before I take them out for dark time that plant will get droopy, like as to tell me she wants to take a nap.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I dont think it has to do with humidity, I moved my big plants out of the tent for the night to get 6 hours dark and cool down extra good, and the droopy plant perked way up, it seems before I take them out for dark time that plant will get droopy, like as to tell me she wants to take a nap.
plants will naturally let their leaves droop before ligths out...i veg my plants 24 hrs a day with no dark cysle, so they dont droop for their sleep...but natually they will droop right before lights out, and stay that way until lights on

TheCatDaddy

TheCatDaddy

So I started LST on my afghani as theyre beginning to preflower and I can confirm one is female and believe the other is as well. To my knowledge, I am set up (besides the actual SCROG SCREEN) for a small 2 plant scrog?

Ill post pictures of bigger afghanis all bent over! I can move my light closer as well, I got my younger two week old plants to 65% RH.

I checked that one humidifier out and someone had an issue with it on here but whatever, looking to spend 50$ on it.

Top Bottom