First Grow - 7 weeks in - 3 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Zerozypher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dosifry

Dosifry

Nice growth man good stack too I would defoliate now the stretch is slowing and get more light to bud sites
He’s gotta be really careful doing so if it’s his first grow. Doing it wrong would be alot worse than not doing at all. Maybe try and give him a little guidance so he doesn’t strip his plants too hard? I dunno I’ve fucked myself defoliating the wrong way learned the hard way on a big crop. Went from the normal 15 lbs down to 5 by the time I was done doing what I thought was schwazzing lol!!They were stressed for other reasons at the time I defoliate so I KNOW that didn’t help. Now I am very selective and always in awe of guys like you that can strip their plants and have them come back w a vengeance to do 3 per light lol!!

Reklax

Reklax

He’s gotta be really careful doing so if it’s his first grow. Doing it wrong would be alot worse than not doing at all. Maybe try and give him a little guidance so he doesn’t strip his plants too hard? I dunno I’ve fucked myself defoliating the wrong way learned the hard way on a big crop. Went from the normal 15 lbs down to 5 by the time I was done doing what I thought was schwazzing lol!!They were stressed for other reasons at the time I defoliate so I KNOW that didn’t help. Now I am very selective and always in awe of guys like you that can strip their plants and have them come back w a vengeance to do 3 per light lol!!
That’s fair enough but considering his success so far it shouldn’t be an issue. He obviously researches what he needs to know. He doesn’t need to defoliate. I do it for better airflow and less larf to trim. Nobody likes trimming larf

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

That’s fair enough but considering his success so far it shouldn’t be an issue. He obviously researches what he needs to know. He doesn’t need to defoliate. I do it for better airflow and less larf to trim. Nobody likes trimming larf
So i thought about it, did my research of course like you said. I did a lot of defoliating a week before i put into flower and gave them nutes right after i defoliated. I may take a big leaf off here or there, but nothing crazy. If you have some guidance on this, thatd be great, i just dont want to do toooo much.

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

haha 3 per light! im running two ts1000w mars hydro atm. these babies are lovinngggggg it. I also decided to defoliate and gave them nutrients and water right after. So they should be fine.

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

Beautiful looks awesome! You obviously have a feel for this!! Gonna be some big buds all up in dare!!!!
Haha i really hope so!!!! It runs in my family, my father grew a strain years ago that made it into high times. Like two decades ago haha. He passed away before i was old enough for this kind of stuff so never taught anything. Must of just passed down to me haha

Top Bottom