First Grow - 7 weeks in - 3 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Zerozypher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dosifry

Dosifry

Not crowded at all youll love the yield. I got 8 plants drying now from my 4x4. 3 to 4 ozs a plant im hoping for. But more like 3.
I’m have a bad habit of crowding things in. This just happened I Cant kill good plants and cant just start just a few extra clones for the reset. Like a normal person would logically do. . I end up w WAY TOO MANY extras this time. Then I cant kill them. So I veg less time and pack em in there a little smaller. I figured wtf I’ll get the same yield right? The buds would grow fine but I’m thinking it would take more of them to make the same weight as the room when I have 25 less plants.
So many branches to prune I feel like. If I prune everything I should then if I look at a plant as an individual, the plant it’s only got a few stems and looks less significant. THATS what it’s gotta look like for no popcorn. I can’t get used to it!I
I’m running off cause I just burned some thst hash but I would love any input in this. Not to hijack the thread.

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

I’m have a bad habit of crowding things in. This just happened I Cant kill good plants and cant just start just a few extra clones for the reset. Like a normal person would logically do. . I end up w WAY TOO MANY extras this time. Then I cant kill them. So I veg less time and pack em in there a little smaller. I figured wtf I’ll get the same yield right? The buds would grow fine but I’m thinking it would take more of them to make the same weight as the room when I have 25 less plants.
So many branches to prune I feel like. If I prune everything I should then if I look at a plant as an individual, the plant it’s only got a few stems and looks less significant. THATS what it’s gotta look like for no popcorn. I can’t get used to it!I
I’m running off cause I just burned some thst hash but I would love any input in this. Not to hijack the thread.
Maybe invest in a small tent, like 24x24x32 (something tiny) just for clones. What do you feel like doing? Just keep crowding your plants? They may be happier without crowding. Also, its VERY important you get light and circulation to the bud sights. Very important, so that may be something that needs to be addressed.

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

I havent posted an update but here they are… when will the buds start to fatten?

168C905E B853 442A A216 B7BB523EA211
562011B1 2FB5 463B 8279 9BBFE94C1356
25660C8F 1B1A 4BC7 B860 B2529B97F3AA
Top Bottom