First grow. Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow Questions??

• Thread starter Windsor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Windsor

Hey first off my names "Windsor" and this is my first post and regretfully to begin my first garden as most I was persuaded into the AN line.:character0029:
I have 10 girls going all being hand watered at the moment [Just starting the vegetative stage too] I've got 2 Jasper mountain(underground seed) 3 Super lemon Haze(Greenhouse seeds) 2 Afghani #1 (Seeds from a homie) & 2 Mendo Kush (Seed) I don't know if I should bail on the AN line all together. The instructions are so broad and the customer support hasn't responded to my emails, so I thought I'd try here.
My sensi grow part a&b
Do you mix both A&B into the same reservoir?
Are you supposed to water, feed, water, feed...?
Anyone used this product any success? Worth the money?
Any other brands I should possibly look into before I crack these bottles open and there's no turning back?

Anything that you guys have any tips about they're line would be greatly appreciated.
Peace.:mysterymachine:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I use the an sensi line in soil with great scuccess. In veg I just use the sensi 2-part grow with great white. Yes you mix in the same resevior adjust your ppm to like 700-800 and your ph to 6.3 water. Try to only mix what you are going to use.

In flower I use the sensi bloom 2-part with big bud for the first 3-4 weeks and then I drop the big bud and use the sensi bloom 2-part with b-52 and overdrive to finish them up. I keep it simple and have had great results. Oh and I use some molasses also.

I water-feed-water-feed but I also hand water. I have been growing for years and have tried many formulas but this one has worked the best for me. I would suggest trying it since you have already bought it.

No matter what fertilizer line you use there is nothing more important then a tds/ppm and ph meter. If you follow the directions on the bottles and add it to your res with the right ratios and about 1/2 the water you need. Then you slowly add water until you get to your desired ppm. After your ppm is achieved then you adjust your ph. For soil go for 6.3-6.8

Your super lemon haze will probally peak out at about 1100 ppm where as your more indica dominant strains can handle a little bit heavier feeding. This is something you will have to learn with your strains. If you are new to growing I would recommend starting a grow thread on here so some people with more experience can guide you through it.

Check out my current grow with the AN sensi line.

Peace-Goodcat

true grit

true grit

Yeah you are definitely not gonna be organic, but not sure why youre sketched about teh Sensi AB- extremely simple to use. And out of most i've tried- very effective all around. Its easy to keep things simple with this regimen like Goodcat said- i only use AB and Calplex for veg, and only add a few things to the bloom regimen- works great!

eyecandi

eyecandi

exactly what GoodCat said. I'm using AN Sensi for veg and Conn. for flowering in soil and have been very happy with the results. we do a water-water-fert on most strains, heavy feeders need more (water-fert). i usually flush for 10 days+ and get beautiful tasting and smelling buds that burn to a nice clean grey ash.

M

Motherhugger

Hey first off my names "Windsor" and this is my first post and regretfully to begin my first garden as most I was persuaded into the AN line.:character0029:
I have 10 girls going all being hand watered at the moment [Just starting the vegetative stage too] I've got 2 Jasper mountain(underground seed) 3 Super lemon Haze(Greenhouse seeds) 2 Afghani #1 (Seeds from a homie) & 2 Mendo Kush (Seed) I don't know if I should bail on the AN line all together. The instructions are so broad and the customer support hasn't responded to my emails, so I thought I'd try here.
My sensi grow part a&b
Any other brands I should possibly look into before I crack these bottles open and there's no turning back?

Anything that you guys have any tips about they're line would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you already got answers on how to use Advanced Nutrients correctly - pretty simple, even for a beginner.

I LOVE Sensi A&B.

I like to run:

Sensi A&B
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
B-52
Overdrive

Super cool lineup, super easy to use. While there are certainly a lot of products and nutes out there, once you use this , you will not want to use anything else.

Really, it's that good - for me, anyway.

good luck!

T

truwy

im just about to start flowering but un sure of wot an how to use sensi a+b with big bud im thinking a+b for 1-4 then add big bud at 4-6 then add hammer head or overdrive haha its all just a bit muddled up any help cheers

S

Sensibowl

My sensi grow part a&b

<<Anyone used this product any success? Worth the money?>>

Yup, love Advanced Nutrients. Hands down, the best line I've used.

I'm not going to knock other brands because I'm sure that other people have used other brands successfully, but for my money, Advanced Nutrients is the best.

I don't have any troubles when I run their nutrient schedule at about 25% less. Just check out their uber cool nutrient calculator on the AN site.

good luck on this one!

C

capt_hemp

hey guys i need some help !

all these fertlizers r not available in india...bt i can order it online so if i have to choose one of them which one would be the best for a better growth and bigger buds

M

Mmmmasonite

all these fertlizers r not available in india...bt i can order it online so if i have to choose one of them which one would be the best for a better growth and bigger buds

Do you grow using hydroponics or soil?

Top Bottom