First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pass2TheLeft

Next is,

I'm currently filling out the application for my California micro business license which will should allow me to grow process and grow under one license a very small quantity. If I don't get that license and I'll go for the small cottage license hopefully everything works out. If neither of those options work out I will be a coop for for patients. Being a co-op for four patients will allow me to grow 48 plants legally.

Currently I have one 5 x 10 room that will be for my first 12 plants. Then I'll be adding another 5 by 10 room when they're ready to flower then I'll be growing a total of 24 plants. The rest of the space will be used for processing and for clones.

My two neck strains are going to be black diamond and platinum Kush.

I will be building four new fixtures with five strips each out of the following lights, 20 x Samsung F564B 22" strips. I'll be running them each with an hlg 320h. These are the numbers were looking at for the lights and wattage.
6.7/5 = 1.34v per light.
1.34v x 48v = 64.32w per light.
20 x 64.32w = 1286.4w total.
1286.4w/4 = 321.6w per fixture.
1286.4/40 = 32.16w per sqft.

Each fixture should be equal to a 500 watt high pressure sodium fixture this is actually backed up by data I found online.
When you apply for a licence do they issue you 1 with a limit on how many plants you grow?

S

Shawnery

They have many different licenses you can apply for. Anything from indoor cottage to indoor commercial and just as many for outdoor. You also have to apply for separate licenses to sell or manufacture.

It ended up not happening for me so I'm setting up an old school grow OP. They set it up for you can't grow commercially within 1000 feet of a residence, STUPID!

P

Pass2TheLeft

They have many different licenses you can apply for. Anything from indoor cottage to indoor commercial and just as many for outdoor. You also have to apply for separate licenses to sell or manufacture.

It ended up not happening for me so I'm setting up an old school grow OP. They set it up for you can't grow commercially within 1000 feet of a residence, STUPID!
Thanks bro this interests me as there looking to legalise it in the country i live in and there most likely going to base it on a excisting model from overseas

SinCity

SinCity

My fellow Humboldters, I beseech thee, be smart and safe and you shall live long and prosper. Anybody in the county is allowed to grow 6 mature plants or 12 immature plants per residence--not per person, per residence. The county specifies exactly what size lot and what size living space constitutes a "residence". Many owners of residential properties have large lots that are zoned for multiple living spaces. Commercial growing is not always necessary... MOREOVER, please, please, please--read the new 420 Medical Marijuana Law! Seek, and ye shall find.

S

Shawnery

The one thing I've found is that under sb420 you are allowed 9 patients for a grow cooperative. When running a cooperative you are allowed to grow 6 plants per patient as a caregiver as well. Obviously just like any cannabis laws you can still get fucked with. I'm in the process now of finding high use patients to serve in my local area.

I'm not even looking to make profit which is illegal without a license, my understanding, I'm only looking to recoup costs which is legal though possibly a grey area.

If you think I'm wrong please let me know because that's been my understanding and I'd kind to know if I'm wrong.

SinCity

SinCity

The one thing I've found is that under sb420 you are allowed 9 patients for a grow cooperative. When running a cooperative you are allowed to grow 6 plants per patient as a caregiver as well. Obviously just like any cannabis laws you can still get fucked with. I'm in the process now of finding high use patients to serve in my local area.

I'm not even looking to make profit which is illegal without a license, my understanding, I'm only looking to recoup costs which is legal though possibly a grey area.

If you think I'm wrong please let me know because that's been my understanding and I'd kind to know if I'm wrong.

Meet me at So The Diy Undercurrent Begins

Top Bottom