First grow any advice appreciated

• Thread starter Spike8910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spike8910

Spike8910

First grow 4 week in to flower and leafs started turning yellow using plagron allmix soil and biobizz grow and bloom

First grow any advice appreciated
First grow any advice appreciated 2
First grow any advice appreciated 3
First grow any advice appreciated 4
First grow any advice appreciated 5
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

1 bit of advice I would give is lst plant training to flatten ya baby out next time you will double your yields also make sure your ph is on point temps humidity and least of all nutrients good luck with your first grow mate hope u have found the love for it.

Spike8910

Spike8910

I have and its a tall one cos I left it in veg for 5 week but going to start training in next grow just wanted a bit of experience first thanks for quick reply I was thinking either temps or nutrient deficiency

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I’m not an expert by any means but there are plenty on here that should be able to help it looks more like a ph problem to me but I could be wrong I find with nutrients less is more if it’s in the wrong ph zone at the roots it doesn’t matter what u put in it the plant can’t uptake it but like I said I’m no expert good luck another thing is u should try putting a bigger tray underneath so u can really flush your plant through I’ve done this and it works well.👍

Top Bottom