First Grow, CFLs, Closet Grow, Bagseed

• Thread starter theno1stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theno1stoner

Hey guys. I posted this thread on GrassCity from the start...but I simply don't get that many replies.

I'm hoping this site may be better with answering questions since I'm sort of a noob and have lots of questions (don't worry, I've read alot too..)

Anyways, I just put my plants into the flowering stage (12/12). They have been growing for a little over a month now.

Each plant has a 42W CFL overtop of it, with a smaller 14-21W CFL pointing towards its side. I also have a fan blowing on them 24/7 and a fan blowing ona gel out into the room for odor neutralization. I've been watering them about 500ml every day. I think I'm going to cut back now since the soil stays moist since I'm not running 24/7 anymore.

Should I have kept vegging longer instead of sending it straight into flowering? I'm trying to have them finished before Christmas; and since its my first grow my yield isn't as important to me as the learning experience. :pimp:

Anyways, along with the pics.

Also, I'm not giving the plants nutrients of any kind. I'm trying to spend as little money possible on this grow..and didn't want to mess with Nuts for the first grow. Just water and light.:cool0019:

First grow cfls closet grow bagseed
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 2
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 3
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 4
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 5
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 6
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 7
First grow cfls closet grow bagseed 8
darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi:

..lookin' forward to see ur girlz buddin'..

D

dirtbagg

looks like your doing very well so far but your gonna need nutes dude your plants looke like they need some n they are very pale

C

curiousbud

go with organic nutes and molasses real chrap feeding regimine

T

theno1stoner

Picked up some Fox Farm Big Bloom

Alright, so today I picked up some Fox Farms Big Bloom nutes. I'm hoping that these will help clear up my plants..:pimp:

Anyways, I mixed 1/2 gallon of water with 1/4 cup Big Bloom (as per the instructions for the "first" watering).

Is this correct so far? How should I go about using the nutes throughout the rest of the flowering?

Top Bottom