First Grow Day 52 flower

• Thread starter twin420kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twin420kid

Hey fellow farmers!!! Sorry for such poor pic quality photography's not my thing. Dont think it's that great, but hey just wanna post pics of my first run at it. Thanks to thcfarmer.com and the great advice given by everyone on the forum I was able to get thru this. This is at day 52 of flower. Not sure what strain it is was gifted by a friend. Believe to be an ograskal strain? Anyways just wanna share the pics. Enjoy fellas

First grow day 52 flower
First grow day 52 flower 2
First grow day 52 flower 3
First grow day 52 flower 4
First grow day 52 flower 5
First grow day 52 flower 6
First grow day 52 flower 7
T

twin420kid

Btw anyone familiar w ograskal strains can give me insight on what strain this is would be helpful!!! Thanks

S

Steel Erection

Very nice for especially for your first run. Right on bro! SE

urbanfog

urbanfog

Looks good and hearty! I too am on my first and over all HAPPY:harvest:
a week or soo.....

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

great first run... looks like a chem of some kind (leaning towards D).

though the leaves look more chem the cola tops look more ogkush.

T

twin420kid

Thanks for the kind words guys here's a couple of shots after its first haircut. Man I can't wait to taste this!!!! Only if I knew the origin of this cut!!! I'll have to just make up a name!! LOL

DSC01740
DSC01741
DSC01742
DSC01743
DSC01752
DSC01745
DSC01746
DSC01751
DSC01750

420hieagle420

nice. did ya check the trichs for any amber. they look good and could've probley went another week to bulk up even more. but either way it looks good enough to smoke. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

T

twin420kid

What r amber trichs?Whatever I'll watch out for it next time

N

NORTHERNCALI

you want to take a look at your buds with a strong magnifier, you will see the trichomes. They look like little clear stems with a head. When your strain is nearing the right time to harvest these trichomes will degrade to an amber or milky color. you want about 50% ratio of your trichomes amber colored and then its time to harvest! Awesome grow first grow btw!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I love amber tri's but i find that most patients prefer milky harvests.

ID say that strain could of gone anywhere from 1-2.5 more weeks though.

Amazing first harvest man, keep it up.

T

twin420kid

I love amber tri's but i find that most patients prefer milky harvests.

ID say that strain could of gone anywhere from 1-2.5 more weeks though.

Amazing first harvest man, keep it up.

Ill keep it up n check the trichs next time. I only do mine 56-60 days as I was told by a friend that it won't have that much more of a swell in the 1-2 weeks.
Yielded over 2 underneath 2k with 13 ladies some of those nugs were easily 10gs

T

twin420kid

looks more like bubba to me...

Btw I know what it is now!! Buddy who gifted me cuts have so many they get mislabeled. It's the white master!!!!! Got fire bubba, alien og, white fire n white master in my 2nd run!!!! Only 3 more weeks can't wait!!!!!!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Looks like white master to me if its raskal genetics... i could be wrong tho. And job well done on your first grow. Seems the ladies like you -Keepz

Y

Yonder 42ok

Yeah that looks like chem I've grown that and 3 other different strains from them and I would say thats what it looks like. Depending on what pheno type but the one I had. Was a sweet skunky smell beautiful plants.

Top Bottom