First grow ever - Blueberry Headband

• Thread starter BabyFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

Clone I picked up just over a month ago with 2 nodes to start. I've found 2 caterpillars -- I had it outside in a bad spot before I knew better.

Still fed her nothing but 6.5ph water from the tap - and whatever was in my enriched organic soil...

I tried a topping and a fimming - and this is how I've got her today.

Kinda wondering what I should be doing from here.

Thoughts??
First grow ever   blueberry headband
First grow ever   blueberry headband 2
First grow ever   blueberry headband 3
First grow ever   blueberry headband 4
First grow ever   blueberry headband 5

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Looks like it. If so here’s what I would do. I don’t know how big that pot is but get it out of there. Replant it in a fabric pot three gallons bigger. Give it two weeks and don’t mess with it. It’ll be a bush. After two weeks flower it. Look at my pics. Plants were similar.

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

Looks like it. If so here’s what I would do. I don’t know how big that pot is but get it out of there. Replant it in a fabric pot three gallons bigger. Give it two weeks and don’t mess with it. It’ll be a bush. After two weeks flower it. Look at my pics. Plants were similar.
I've got a 4x4 tent and 540 watts with 4x4 flower covg in the mail.

What about feeding? She was really dark when I got her. Slight nute burns... she has really lightened up.

last watering... 4 days ago... my runoff was down to 900ppm (first slurry test was 2700 on that soil).

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

That I’m not the best at. I only got an ex pen in flower. I do know my plants are in soil and they never wanted food in veg. 6.4 ph water. And they’re beasts. But who knows. The plant looks like a few of mine before flower so I can only speak from my first grow. But that’s what I’d do depending on what u need to yeild

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

That I’m not the best at. I only got an ex pen in flower. I do know my plants are in soil and they never wanted food in veg. 6.4 ph water. And they’re beasts. But who knows. The plant looks like a few of mine before flower so I can only speak from my first grow. But that’s what I’d do depending on what u need to yeild

Honestly, all I have to yield is some buds that convince my wife that $1500 is a worthy investment for a lifetime of good medicine.

I've been waiting 30 years to grow cannabis. 30 years ago I predicted that I would grow --- legally --- in my lifetime. Today I am here.

1stonedman

1stonedman

She seems small to me.

I feel like your plant should be at that vegetative stage where things start getting a little more explosive in terms of growth and size. So something is going awry *not as planned or intended*

I have a question, does it seem like it is growing slowly to you? To me it looks like its time for a bigger growing container with more soil, make sure ur soil is providing the fertilizer/nutes required for vegetative growth. If it doesnt start her on some type of fertilizer. When you transplant the plant make her level with the container and not have her sit in the container.

What kind of grow light are you using? Might not being getting sufficient light, this will stunt your plant.

When you grow inside ALL of the plants life support is on your shoulders so you need to really be involved with things

There is a whole host of things that could be causing this plant to stunt.

Lack of nutes, lack of soil, soil mixture or the soil used in general being of sub par quality. An example of that would be having to much perlite or coco coir in an outdoor pot making the soil/plant dry out way to fast for a healthy plant outdoor.

Temperatures indoor if they are too high in particular.

Air flow is super important.

Over watering / under watering / not having scheduled water/feeding times.

For a quick, super quick fix bro. Go throw that sucker in the dirt outside. Very minimal effort and big juicy yields.

Peace and blessings bro ham.

20200727 111711
1stonedman

1stonedman

So many of us in the same boat and you are in a great place bro, congrats on making it this far, I highly recommend you try growing outdoor if at all possible

1stonedman

1stonedman

This is a picture of my first real serious grow I would say, and it was a disaster. Soil accounts for so, so much and my soil sucked ass, and no matter how I amended the soil i couldn't get rid of the pests it came with.

Thankfully I've learned some lessons that would probably help alleviate that some just by living through it.

20190819 171113
20190819 170721
1stonedman

1stonedman

Harvested next to who gives a shit lol. Pretty much just one big learning exp.

1stonedman

1stonedman

I've got a 4x4 tent and 540 watts with 4x4 flower covg in the mail.

What about feeding? She was really dark when I got her. Slight nute burns... she has really lightened up.

last watering... 4 days ago... my runoff was down to 900ppm (first slurry test was 2700 on that soil).

Are you using an hps bulb or MH, and what is the distance from plant and, what is temperature in the room at hottest/coldest points of day/night

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

So many of us in the same boat and you are in a great place bro, congrats on making it this far, I highly recommend you try growing outdoor if at all possible

Not possible... for 6 moth to a year. Looking at grabbing a few acres maybe the first of 21.

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

She seems small to me.

I feel like your plant should be at that vegetative stage where things start getting a little more explosive in terms of growth and size. So something is going awry *not as planned or intended*

I have a question, does it seem like it is growing slowly to you? To me it looks like its time for a bigger growing container with more soil, make sure ur soil is providing the fertilizer/nutes required for vegetative growth. If it doesnt start her on some type of fertilizer. When you transplant the plant make her level with the container and not have her sit in the container.

What kind of grow light are you using? Might not being getting sufficient light, this will stunt your plant.

When you grow inside ALL of the plants life support is on your shoulders so you need to really be involved with things

There is a whole host of things that could be causing this plant to stunt.

Lack of nutes, lack of soil, soil mixture or the soil used in general being of sub par quality. An example of that would be having to much perlite or coco coir in an outdoor pot making the soil/plant dry out way to fast for a healthy plant outdoor.

Temperatures indoor if they are too high in particular.

Air flow is super important.

Over watering / under watering / not having scheduled water/feeding times.

For a quick, super quick fix bro. Go throw that sucker in the dirt outside. Very minimal effort and big juicy yields.

Peace and blessings bro ham.

I think she needs nutes, dirt, and a more consistent sleep schedule.

BabyFarmer

BabyFarmer

Harvested next to who gives a shit lol. Pretty much just one big learning exp.

I'm loving every minute of it. Have some northern lights seeds on the way as well.

Think I'll have all the tools to grow indoors properly, by Sunday.

2 4x2 flowering lights (540 actual watts drawn), tent, fan/filter, fox farm nutes.

I'll bet, while working full time, I've put in over 300 hours in the last month on my learning experience.

My biggest problem is lack of practical experience doing any of this --- stupid things like not getting the pot full of soil --- and getting sleep, temp, and humidity under control in July in a garage... (not possible, I might add, at least in my garage - would be nice to grow in Jan out there --- every time we run the dryer the humidity jumps 40% - lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom