First grow ever

• Thread starter zDisturbedz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zDisturbedz

Took a couple snap shots of the plants in veg too. Everything is going smoothly, did have some nute level issues but it appears I have gotten it regulated and the plants seem really happy.

Z

zDisturbedz

And here are some snap shots of the OG Kush's, the Purp D, and the Trainwreck that I have in flower. Going strong and really starting to look good.

Z

zDisturbedz

Took some more pics again today. Its been about 5 days since my last post and the girls in the veg room are really starting to take off. Hoping to get them into the grow room under the 1k's here in the next week or so. Here are some pics.

Z

zDisturbedz

I rotated in 3 clones that I clipped a couple weeks ago from the clone room under the T5 and put them under the 600W MH. The trainwreck, purple diesel, and blueberry clones were starting to get a little cramped in the clone room and needed to make space for some of the other clones that I put into soil. Now, I have 2 trainwrecks, 1 blueberry, 1 super silver haze, 1 purple diesel and 1 top 44 still left in the clone room.

Z

zDisturbedz

And here are some pics of the girls in the flower room. To recap I have 2 OG Kush's, 1 Purple Diesel, and 1 Trainwreck in the flower room at the moment.

Z

zDisturbedz

Got the damn mites!!

lookin real nice Z, looks like you did your homework

TY, yeah I tried now comes my very first major problem. I know I have been taking some chances with clones and plants from various places and as a result I noticed one of my OG Kush plants has some spider mites. I immediately gave it a shower in neem oil, and did some more research. I am getting ready to head downstairs and suck up the webbing with a shop vac and give it a shot on Azamax right before the lights go out. For now the other OG Kush, Trainwreck, and Purple Diesel are safe in the flower room but I am not taking ANY chances. Pest Strips, Azamax, Neem, and I also have some Dr. Doom mite control.

I still have about 3 or 4 weeks to go on the OG's and about 6 or 7 on the Trainwreck and Purple Diesel. For sure this is not what I wanted to run into at this stage, but oh well I am going to have to make the best of it and learn from this. This run of all clones has definately made up my mind for me to run an entire grow from seed. It is also speeding up my need to build the more permanent grow space to adequately handle my needs. Will keep you posted on my war with the borg! :mad0229::mad0229:

Z

zDisturbedz

Last weekend I had a visit from some spider mites so I went shopping for Azamax and some Dr. Doom Spider Mite Knockout. I just ran two courses of Azamax and have not seen any sign of them since. The OG Kush's should be ready to chop by the middle of this upcoming week so I am hoping they stay gone.

Z

zDisturbedz

Been another busy week for me had some Dr. appointments and had to miss some days at work. Energy levels and pain has been crazy for me, but I still managed to get everything done daily with the garden. I was able to flip the Bubblegum and Blueberry into 12-12 and I will be taking the Super Silver Haze and Skinny Pineapple out of darkness and into 12-12 tonight. The Jack Herer should be ready to flip at the end of next week, I want to give it some extra veg time since it is still on the stocky side. Here are some pics of the Blueberry and Bubblegum in their new home under the 1k HPS.

Z

zDisturbedz

The Trainwreck and Purple Diesel are filling in with buds rather nicely and getting really excited for the day I can chop em down :nod. I am expecting the Purple Diesel to be ready around the 13th of Oct. Here are some pics.

Z

zDisturbedz

The Trainwreck should be ready around Oct. 20th. And here are some pics.

Z

zDisturbedz

Here are some pics of what I have left in veg. I have two small Trainwrecks, a Purple Diesel, a Blueberry, a AK-47, a Top 44, a Medibud, and the Jack Herer. Don't have recent pics of the Skinny Pineapple or Super Silver Haze because they are chilling in darkness in preparation for their time in 12-12.

G

green stub

Very Nice!!

However, you NEED a camera...Kodak..small digital like mine...see pics..

Nice plants....

Keep the thread going..I'm small closet grower from Montana. I'm going to subscribe to your thread to see finished product..and more...Hopefully with a better camera

Here are some pics a few weeks ago (4 weeks in flower) of my love potions. 6 weeks in flower to be posted tomorrow, on this thread. Keep up the great work zDisturbedz

4_week_Love_potion_2.jpg

4_week_Love_potion_1.jpg

Z

zDisturbedz

Very Nice!!

However, you NEED a camera...Kodak..small digital like mine...see pics..

Nice plants....

Keep the thread going..I'm small closet grower from Montana. I'm going to subscribe to your thread to see finished product..and more...Hopefully with a better camera

Here are some pics a few weeks ago (4 weeks in flower) of my love potions. 6 weeks in flower to be posted tomorrow, on this thread. Keep up the great work zDisturbedz

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah I have a better digital camera but the wife flips when I want to take pics of my medical garden with it. I get lazy with getting them off the camera sometimes and she always notices them when showing people pics of our vacation and stuff. :surprised

G

green stub

As promised here are pics of the Love Potion 6 weeks in flowering!

6_week_Love_potion_1.jpg

6_week_Love_potion_2.jpg

:character0027:

Z

zDisturbedz

Ok, time for a quick update. I have been having some laptop problems so I have not been on in awhile. I chopped down the two small OG Kush plants last Tuesday. On Saturday I trimmed up the buds and placed them in curing jars. Here are some pics.

I weighed them before they were completely dry and it registered at 1.7 ounces. Medicated with it for the first time last night and while there was room for improvement overall I was happy with the results. I would have preferred a bigger yield and larger buds, but really couldn't control it since the plants were given to me already 3 weeks into flower.

Z

zDisturbedz

Yesterday I was able to add the very last of the first original 5 plants that I started this grow with into flower. The Jack Herer was the last of the original 5 lineup of - 1 Jack Herer, 1 Bubblegum, 1 Blueberry, 1 Super Silver Haze and 1 Skinny Pineapple. Here are some pics of the flower room. I have a total of 7 plants under 2 1k HPS's and the room is pretty much full although I could probably put 2 more in there if I had to. Man, I really need to get the more permanent room built and setup to make it easier to work in. OK, here are some pics.

Top Bottom