First Grow Ever.

• Thread starter Pnwgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

I'll tad along for the journey :) Not to bad at all man although she is kinda yellowish might be over watering or something to do with nitrogen but wait for some more experienced farmers pop in and have a look before you change your habits as I'm still finding my feet so to say. What is your set up?

P

Pnwgrower

I'll tad along for the journey :) Not to bad at all man although she is kinda yellowish might be over watering or something to do with nitrogen but wait for some more experienced farmers pop in and have a look before you change your habits as I'm still finding my feet so to say. What is your set up?
5 gal dwc. I'm using the foxfarms dirty dozen nutes line up. Running 1000w MH at 60% right now for veg. I'll bump it up to 100%b when I switch over to my HPS for flower.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

5 gal dwc. I'm using the foxfarms dirty dozen nutes line up. Running 1000w MH at 60% right now for veg. I'll bump it up to 100%b when I switch over to my HPS for flower.
What size tent are you in??? how do your temps go with the 1000w heater

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

It's 7pm here lol. And all is good, the girls are happy and growing like a mf. How you doin bro?
well... well its 9am this side of the world lol not too bad at all man just went and put my ladies to bed for the day.. I must say she my bigger one is starting to take off again but still got to treat them all for those fucking fungas gnants prob tonight or tomorrow morning apart from that loving life lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

well... well its 9am this side of the world lol not too bad at all man just went and put my ladies to bed for the day.. I must say she my bigger one is starting to take off again but still got to treat them all for those fucking fungas gnants prob tonight or tomorrow morning apart from that loving life lol
Man I'm glad I've never had bug issues.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

@Midwestjay Do you know the product some guys use in dwc to help the roots with temp and other problems is it hydrogard or something ?

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

@Pnwgrower You may already heard of it but might be a product for you to keep in your mind if you run into any problems with your Res. :)

Top Bottom