First grow First post From seed Where's my bike? Miracle Whip

• Thread starter XBtwelveR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Hello,THCfarmer as well to anybody that my post manages to reach. I will be sharing my journey that I've captured through every photo and video content I've gathered. I started March 21 with my first germination. Since then, I've taken at least 2 photos of each plant every day and 1 of them together. I'll be including the lessons I've had to learn and the not so glamorous mistakes I made. I would not have gotten this far without the forums and looking back, I'm so glad I decided to commit to a daily photo log. We are starting week #6 today!
Summer was hot for my ladies and I'm so grateful for this lucky opportunity to flower and finish strong!
I'm really looking forward to sharing the experience's with everybody.
XBtwelveR

First grow first post from seed wheres my bike miracle whip
First grow first post from seed wheres my bike miracle whip 2
First grow first post from seed wheres my bike miracle whip 3
First grow first post from seed wheres my bike miracle whip 4
Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Nice, and welcome.

I watched a youtube vid of a guy pressing where's my bike, and his yield was almost unbelievable. I always wanted to try it. looks really good!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks great.

Next time you need to eliminate the unused space in that tent.

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Nice, and welcome.

I watched a youtube vid of a guy pressing where's my bike, and his yield was almost unbelievable. I always wanted to try it. looks really good!
Please, if you're able to find the link for this video, I haven't been able to find much more than a few pics of WMB in late flower. In the beginning, I was just shooting my shot since I wasn't able to find info to reference. It's incredible to run a strain that's ~ 97% sativa (amnesia Haze)
I fully expected a few nice tall sativa tops. Never did I think 3% HA-OG(biker kush) would influence flower growth to be so dense yet balanced across the lower canopy. This strain grows in a way that almost seems like it's lollipopping or super cropping itself. I won't lie, I was scared to pop my only nearly landrace sativa seed with no experience. I was afraid to even feed the thing since I've read and heard many tales of sensitive sativa's. WRONG! This girl loves heat, cold, high input ppm/ec levels and does not like when you take away her nutes when alternating between watering and feed. She just wants to eat! If you have the opportunity to run WMB, take it before it's gone. You will truly love the experiences this strain offers

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Well you done good.
Thank you, there's not much room for complacent mistakes when presented a long term relationship with quality genetics. I'm completely jazzed that I was able to quickly learn patience and a method to the madness. Kinda feels like my kid just caught their first touchdown pass tbh lol

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Looks great.

Next time you need to eliminate the unused space in that tent.
Awwwww man. I have an 8x4 ready to go up any time. I want to dive deeper. I'm not stoked to shell out for lights again. I realize it's overkill what I have in there now, but it sure makes the plants look happy

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Nice work !
Thank you for the compliment! There's just something about the moment when the door behind you is closing and you're standing there in front of the grow door, in socks, hands clothes cleaned and sanitized like you're about to hold a new baby. To me that's why it never feels like work. These things wait for me every day to fetch a pail of water and they get all kinds of excited when they get to live life to the max.

HighRootz

HighRootz

1st time hearing of the strain and had to look it up. Very beautiful flowers you have there, my friend. I will be ordering me some beans online as this is a beauty that I have to have in my garden

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

1st time hearing of the strain and had to look it up. Very beautiful flowers you have there, my friend. I will be ordering me some beans online as this is a beauty that I have to have in my garden
Thank you. Do not hesitate to message me when you decide to germ or at any point of your grow. I wrote down notes from germination into veg and noted responses to training methods, light distance and feeding. Not professional by any means and might make you laugh. If I can be a positive point of reference, I can ask for nothing more.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Thank you. Do not hesitate to message me when you decide to germ or at any point of your grow. I wrote down notes from germination into veg and noted responses to training methods, light distance and feeding. Not professional by any means and might make you laugh. If I can be a positive point of reference, I can ask for nothing more.
Every seed bank is out of stock, even out of Amnesia OG, Amnesia, BMX, Amnesia Kush, Mongoose, Huffy and just pure Amnesia haze. Just my damn luck, 🤣

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

WMB? Is doing her thing. Getting ready for night shift.
The gold star award for the day goes to MW. Getting heavy, showing strength, being flexible and packing the buds on. Time for support! Sleeping on the floor is the last thing I'd want for those dense flowers

IMG 20210911 221242495
IMG 20210911 221654477 HDR
HighRootz

HighRootz

Screenshot 20210912 105337 Chrome

I should by a lotto ticket with this type of luck🤣
I did order a few different beans tho

XBtwelveR

XBtwelveR

Flowering Day #43
About as close to live as I can bring you, for now. Anyways, I'll start with the picture first. If you haven't had the chance to build a grow room or a structure for your plants to grow. give it a shot. It's safe to say you'll need 4 rolls of quality heavy duty white duct tape😆 let's get back. There's a bit of advantage to having an interactive idea of how your grow room variables work, especially if you're new and fresh, starting to realize, the kitchen hutch is getting kinda small. Damn. So, out of all forum ideas I pulled ideas from or researched to understand... I decided to wing it. Lol. With some not so quick carpentry and a few insulation sheets, panda etc. I'd try building a room. I made a door, enough to get myself through and Velcro taped a sheet of film to seal and while it worked it was complete crap compared to a TENT ZIPPER! Aww man, the zipper on a sturdy grow tent is just way too satisfying when you get the zipper pull right✊ You know the hype if you've grown in a room with just tape, wood and a gambling imagination of how you're going to grow what you see in weed mags on an overdraft account budget. Which, also might turn out to be a completely nutted out daddy plant if you don't figure out how to recognize it... Welp. That's my story anyways 😆

As you see in the video they are starting to look thirsty and I'm not about to keep them waiting. Stay tuned. Don't touch that screen

"I'll be back"(after feeding these plants)
💀-The Terpinator

20210401 013221
20210419 193006
20210330 214140
Tully

Tully

Please, if you're able to find the link for this video, I haven't been able to find much more than a few pics of WMB in late flower. In the beginning, I was just shooting my shot since I wasn't able to find info to reference. It's incredible to run a strain that's ~ 97% sativa (amnesia Haze)
I fully expected a few nice tall sativa tops. Never did I think 3% HA-OG(biker kush) would influence flower growth to be so dense yet balanced across the lower canopy. This strain grows in a way that almost seems like it's lollipopping or super cropping itself. I won't lie, I was scared to pop my only nearly landrace sativa seed with no experience. I was afraid to even feed the thing since I've read and heard many tales of sensitive sativa's. WRONG! This girl loves heat, cold, high input ppm/ec levels and does not like when you take away her nutes when alternating between watering and feed. She just wants to eat! If you have the opportunity to run WMB, take it before it's gone. You will truly love the experiences this strain offers
Enjoy

HighRootz

HighRootz

What did you get?! I was looking through some of the free seeds and noticed an original skunk#1 was available. Way cool for a bonus seed
I picked up some Mozambique, Zimbabwe, 7/8 Sour, Royal Execution, Skullcap, Amnesia OG and a few more from Karma genetics

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Top Bottom