First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest 🪴RDWC

• Thread starter Monkeybigbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

🇬🇧 Hello I would like to share my first grow with you all in over 20 years a lot has changed in them years my kids are older now as they was the reason I stopped growing as my my 5 years old son then found my grow I said I was growing tomatoe plants 🤔 I could just see him telling his teacher my dad grows tomatoes in the cupboard 🤦‍♂️ now they are all grown up and are chilled 😎 like me
Also the equipment has changed a lot LED LIGHTS is a game changer the heat them hps lights gave off wow 😮 I had no snow on my roof 🤣 to be fair from tents, fans, humidity, dehumidifier, temperature control you can control everything now remotely it’s amazing. Auto flower there was none of that even getting a female seed was a result the breeders have done incredible things good on them if any on here i would love some seeds 🤞 if you don’t ask you don’t get and all right so I’m loving getting back into growing all ways loved to grow plants 🪴 anyway enough about me the kit

Spider farmer 2x4 tent with carbon filter fan temp & humidity control
I’ve also got a sf 4in intake fan room air or fresh air from window
Sf 2000 evo light 40% @ 20in
Rt 67f dark 73 light on
Ppm 750 now had them at 980 nute burn on AK47 will go lower if see any more
Rh 60% to 70%
Ph 5.9 to 6.1
Rdwc 4 pot
Light cycle 18/6
Seeds cracked 2 weeks today 15/4/24
2x AK47
Chocolopez
Blueberry
Please ask any questions I will try to help if I can or please give me advice I will update this page on a daily basis thanks 🙏

First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 2
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 3
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 4
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 5
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 6
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 7
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 8
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 9
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 10
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 11
First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest rdwc 12
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

IMG 3771
IMG 3773
Good morning growers I like to start my day with a bit of maintenance and cleaning. In and outside of the tent check all air & water lines are all working take out any dirty water in buckets refill humidifier if needed and clean salt residue in bottom I live in a hard water area 390 ppm. I’ve started using wipes to disinfect all areas bit expensive so looking for something else any suggestions.
The little sick Ak47 is looking better no signs of burn on other leaves do I take them leaves off or leave to die off ?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Don’t take any leaves of it’s far to early it will stress the plant badly
The leaves don’t look like they will die yet the damage isn’t that bad
Yeah it does look healthier today. 👍

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

View attachment 2160153View attachment 2160154Good morning growers I like to start my day with a bit of maintenance and cleaning. In and outside of the tent check all air & water lines are all working take out any dirty water in buckets refill humidifier if needed and clean salt residue in bottom I live in a hard water area 390 ppm. I’ve started using wipes to disinfect all areas bit expensive so looking for something else any suggestions.
The little sick Ak47 is looking better no signs of burn on other leaves do I take them leaves off or leave to die off ?
Also checked
Ph 6.07
Ppm 780 got this down from 950 over 2 days
My us/cm 1592 is this high I need to read up on this

My tap water comes out at ph 7.4
Us /cm 710
Ppm 357

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Good evening all well from today I’ve put the girls into 18/6 cycle of light from 20/4
9.30 am

Ph 6.04
Ppm 798
Rt70f
Rh 60% to 70%
Wt 20.6c

9.30 pm

Ph 6.04
Ppm 795
Rt 71f
Rh 60% to 70%
Wt 20c

I’ve put some black plastic around the base to block out light getting through needs upgraded to something more safe as if pipes move water in tent 😮 happy with today’s growth I just love watching them grow to think what they will turn into amazingly proud 😊 not there yet calm down big lad 🤣 I’m going to do a water change on Wednesday all been well been a week in the rdwc system for a week then so new clean water got my two 25lt buckets filled ready and then I seen this see video I live in a hard water area 380ppm but is that bits of god knows whats in the water or is it air from water pump please advise

IMG 3782
IMG 3783
IMG 3784
IMG 3785
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Good morning growers 🌞 this is Blueberry gum Not bad growth in 12 hrs got lots of nice white roots coming out of mesh pot got water level two inches of the bottom of pot lots of oxygen for them also put a air stone in the feeder tank so they are getting lots of oxygenated water from above as well it can only do good 😊
IMG 3792
IMG 3793

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Also that water this morning was so cloudy couldn’t see bottom even with a torch not sure what happened to that but it’s gone not using that shit on my baby’s wish I would have checked ph ppm just to see what it was

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Just a quick update video & couple of pictures all going good changed water yesterday dropped ppm to 650 ph 6.0 rt 74f light on 69f dark 18/6 been taking stats 9.30am & 9.30pm every day and writing it down come in handy for 2nd grow not a lot of movement on the stats all settled in range been in system week today the sick little Ak47 is looking the strongest now with them side shoots no stopping them and that stumps back right ha ha I’ve put that hose clip on to make leaves go down to give the shoots lots of light can’t see it stressing to much will see

IMG 3833
IMG 3831
IMG 3822
IMG 3820
IMG 3813
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Good morning after been on the phone to a good friend of mine who has been growing for over 20 years said I should be thinking about topping so after his advice and watching lots of YouTube videos I’ve done it this morning all went well I was a bit nervous as I don’t want to damage my babies but as can see from video it was a lot easier than I thought I used a sharp blade disinfected with alcohol
All temps and stats are spot on just having issues with water temp I need a water cooler but it’s more £££ so I’ll stick with the ice bottles at moment will definitely be moving feeder tank outside tent next grow catch you all soon happy growing 🪴

IMG 3851
IMG 3850
IMG 3849
IMG 3848
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Update been in system for 10 days now I’m over the moon with progress up to now
Topping them hasn’t slowed them down one bit they are blooming long may it last

IMG 3867
IMG 3870
IMG 3871
IMG 3872
IMG 3876
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Just a few pics to update ya all
All going good 30days after seed pop starting to train them a bit now going to fill my 2x4 tent with big buds hopefully 🙏

IMG 3923
IMG 3927
Top Bottom