First grow for over 20 years seed to harvest 🪴RDWC

• Thread starter Monkeybigbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

🇬🇧 Hello I would like to share my first grow with you all in over 20 years a lot has changed in them years my kids are older now as they was the reason I stopped growing as my my 5 years old son then found my grow I said I was growing tomatoe plants 🤔 I could just see him telling his teacher my dad grows tomatoes in the cupboard 🤦‍♂️ now they are all grown up and are chilled 😎 like me
Also the equipment has changed a lot LED LIGHTS is a game changer the heat them hps lights gave off wow 😮 I had no snow on my roof 🤣 to be fair from tents, fans, humidity, dehumidifier, temperature control you can control everything now remotely it’s amazing. Auto flower there was none of that even getting a female seed was a result the breeders have done incredible things good on them if any on here i would love some seeds 🤞 if you don’t ask you don’t get and all right so I’m loving getting back into growing all ways loved to grow plants 🪴 anyway enough about me the kit

Spider farmer 2x4 tent with carbon filter fan temp & humidity control
I’ve also got a sf 4in intake fan room air or fresh air from window
Sf 2000 evo light 40% @ 20in
Rt 67f dark 73 light on
Ppm 750 now had them at 980 nute burn on AK47 will go lower if see any more
Rh 60% to 70%
Ph 5.9 to 6.1
Rdwc 4 pot
Light cycle 18/6
Seeds cracked 2 weeks today 15/4/24
2x AK47
Chocolopez
Blueberry
Please ask any questions I will try to help if I can or please give me advice I will update this page on a daily basis thanks 🙏

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

🇬🇧 Hello I would like to share my first grow with you all in over 20 years a lot has changed in them years my kids are older now as they was the reason I stopped growing as my my 5 years old son then found my grow I said I was growing tomatoe plants 🤔 I could just see him telling his teacher my dad grows tomatoes in the cupboard 🤦‍♂️ now they are all grown up and are chilled 😎 like me
Also the equipment has changed a lot LED LIGHTS is a game changer the heat them hps lights gave off wow 😮 I had no snow on my roof 🤣 to be fair from tents, fans, humidity, dehumidifier, temperature control you can control everything now remotely it’s amazing. Auto flower there was none of that even getting a female seed was a result the breeders have done incredible things good on them if any on here i would love some seeds 🤞 if you don’t ask you don’t get and all right so I’m loving getting back into growing all ways loved to grow plants 🪴 anyway enough about me the kit

Spider farmer 2x4 tent with carbon filter fan temp & humidity control
I’ve also got a sf 4in intake fan room air or fresh air from window
Sf 2000 evo light 40% @ 20in
Rt 67f dark 73 light on
Ppm 750 now had them at 980 nute burn on AK47 will go lower if see any more
Rh 60% to 70%
Ph 5.9 to 6.1
Rdwc 4 pot
Light cycle 18/6
Seeds cracked 2 weeks today 15/4/24
2x AK47
Chocolopez
Blueberry
Please ask any questions I will try to help if I can or please give me advice I will update this page on a daily basis thanks 🙏
Blueberry, 😋

Latest posts

Top Bottom