First Grow From Seed...

• Thread starter Renseller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Renseller

Renseller

Welcome to my Sensi Star grow. :)
(beans courtesy of Paradise Seeds)

These little ladies only needed a day to grow beautiful beefy taproots. Few days later, here they are!

Hopefully I can keep these babies healthy and happy through and through!

First grow from seed
First grow from seed 2

Any Sensi Star vets out there that know how this strain typically behaves? I'm always open to advice and suggestions. Let a girl know! ;)

Best wishes to all of you growing out there! May your girls always be green and lush :)
Ren

H

happy b

Nice one . iv grew loads of strains but sensi star is probably the most memorable . not the greatest yielder (not the worst either)but the quality of the smoke!WOW . Sensi star is with out doubt in my top 3 of "dankest weed iv ever grew".wen I realised paradise don't do ss regs any more only fems,I was SO disappointed.
anyway I,ll be tuned into this one.
your gonna love the sensi star renseller.

Renseller

Renseller

I have heard similar things @happy b...not a heavy yielder but it's a damn nice toke.

I am very excited to see how they turn out!

Thanks for stopping in...hope y'all enjoy seeing my girls develop!

Renseller

Renseller

Thanks @Orcaman!

I am actually growing hydroponically! They're in jiffy pellets to start, they will then be transplanted into cups with Pro-Mix HP.

Renseller

Renseller

Howdy farmers,

Figured it's been a minute since I've updated how my Sensi girls were doing. They've transformed quite a bit since February!

I noticed all have really tight internodal spacing across the board -- very dense and bushed. Had a few that got weird, almost mutant like. They threw out lettuce shaped leaves...what strange girls they are. Eventually they snapped out of it, but I wonder if that characteristic will show itself in a different form in flower...

Here they go, growing up on me!

One lady is doing the mean lean! And another has some deranged twin...
IMG 0909

Mutant Sensi #1
IMG 1022

*gasp* G! How rude.
IMG 1023

Mutant Sensi #2 (I named her Lettuce Head)
IMG 1017
IMG 1018

Normal Sensi #1
IMG 1028
IMG 1029

Normal Sensi #2
IMG 1012
IMG 1013

Two months (or so) and tons of training later...
20150413 204025
20150413 203949
20150413 204046

Chopped her up and left the kids to root. :)
IMG 1106

Still running the same nutes...good ol' Jack's Pro + CalNit, at a consistent 800 - 850 ppm (1.6 - 1.7 EC). Clones are getting less of course. All grown in Pro-Mix BX with plenty of mycorrhizae.

The moms have already recovered and have been transplanted to be given to a fellow grower. He'll be flowering before me so it'll be interesting to see how each of these phenos turn out. I just want to smoke this strain already. :)

Keep spreading the green love y'all! Until next time.

Last edited:
H

happy b

I wouldnt worry too much about the mutations as it usually only affects the leaves and structure of the plant but the buds tend to grow normal.
the paradise ss should be very short and stocky with a very small pointy main cola and plenty of good branching with buds all the way along the branch.also the flowers are a tad leafy but those leaves are COATED in resin.a hash makers dream plant.
its funny you said "beefy roots" as thats how i though the best phenos smelled...a kind of beef smell with pure lemon / hashy taste.
FUCK.writing this im wondering "why dont i still have this strain" oh yeah i forgot...it STINKS...BAD...or good depending on your point of veiw.lol.

Renseller

Renseller

I wouldnt worry too much about the mutations as it usually only affects the leaves and structure of the plant but the buds tend to grow normal.
the paradise ss should be very short and stocky with a very small pointy main cola and plenty of good branching with buds all the way along the branch.also the flowers are a tad leafy but those leaves are COATED in resin.a hash makers dream plant.
its funny you said "beefy roots" as thats how i though the best phenos smelled...a kind of beef smell with pure lemon / hashy taste.
FUCK.writing this im wondering "why dont i still have this strain" oh yeah i forgot...it STINKS...BAD...or good depending on your point of veiw.lol.

That's what I like to hear! Bring on the stink ;)

Top Bottom