First Grow Full Send

• Thread starter JohnnyFlux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnnyFlux

JohnnyFlux

What’s up y’all. I’m an urban veggie farmer turned cannabis grower. This is my first official post, and my first official grow! I don’t count the two plants I had in the middle of my basement last year, huddled under a single 150w sulfur. I used a bottle of old fashioned nutes I found covered in dust in the garage. They grew until they hit the ceiling and bent over, they were like ten feet long with tiny popcorn buds all the way. Lol! I have a large indoor grow that I’ll post over on the indoor side.

Here are pictures of my two outdoor girls. They are Durbin Poison. I built the raised bed out of palettes.They are obviously trained down, with 20-30 branches per plant. SO MANY TOPS!!!!!!

I have a few questions:

1.Will I have to somehow support the new tops in flower? Meaning, will they grow tall enough to topple at some point?

2. I’m going to build a screen box over it to cover at night and when the neighbors have company... Any other suggestions?!

Thanks in advance for any help, I’m grateful.

First grow full send
First grow full send 2
First grow full send 3
BigCube

BigCube

Depending on the strain and growing conditions, it's entirely possible they will start to droop. My gelato sags like a champ lol.

Consider putting up a net to hold the tops as they come in. Just to be sure.

As for covering them at night, make sure they can breath. A loose mesh not touching the plant would work best.

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Like Big cube said either trellis net or stake it possibly, I have my girls covered with insect netting but plenty of room on the inside..other than that they look good

Top Bottom