First Grow, God's Gift, Tahoe OG, Fire OG, Blue Dream Haze

• Thread starter stlth8814
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stlth8814

Ok Guys, Just Got Some Great Looking Clones From PO in Socal. 3 Fire, 3 Tahoe, 3 BDH, and 3 Fresh Cut Gods Gift. The gods Gift i am Really looking Forward to, but those are probably 7-10 days behind the rest.

I Built my Own DWC setup using 18 gal rubbermaids for 3 plants each. Even got the reflective Duct Tape for the top, Looks Real Professional. Running an air pump with 2 12 inch stones for each res.
600w HPS for grow and flower, (cant afford 2 lights right now) Have 4 4Foot CFL for the clones while rooting.

The first Night got em home i Transplanted the little babies (still in 1 inch rockwool cubes) to there 6 Inch Pots. Just waiting a few days to see some roots before i put em in the DWC.

Started off the prerooted ones with zome rhizotonic. The Fresh ones i dipped in olivias gel and am waiting for those to show roots.

i Have a Bottle of cns17 grow. i dont know if i should use it, its that one part fertalizer, But it was free, what do you guys think. My buddy gave me his left over bottles of Canna Aqua A and B from novembers Harvest. He had great results, was thinking of just sticking with the canna but i will def have to buy some more.

Hope to have pics next week.

green bastard

green bastard

Ok Guys, Just Got Some Great Looking Clones From PO in Socal. 3 Fire, 3 Tahoe, 3 BDH, and 3 Fresh Cut Gods Gift. The gods Gift i am Really looking Forward to, but those are probably 7-10 days behind the rest.

I Built my Own DWC setup using 18 gal rubbermaids for 3 plants each. Even got the reflective Duct Tape for the top, Looks Real Professional. Running an air pump with 2 12 inch stones for each res.
600w HPS for grow and flower, (cant afford 2 lights right now) Have 4 4Foot CFL for the clones while rooting.

The first Night got em home i Transplanted the little babies (still in 1 inch rockwool cubes) to there 6 Inch Pots. Just waiting a few days to see some roots before i put em in the DWC.

Started off the prerooted ones with zome rhizotonic. The Fresh ones i dipped in olivias gel and am waiting for those to show roots.

i Have a Bottle of cns17 grow. i dont know if i should use it, its that one part fertalizer, But it was free, what do you guys think. My buddy gave me his left over bottles of Canna Aqua A and B from novembers Harvest. He had great results, was thinking of just sticking with the canna but i will def have to buy some more.

Hope to have pics next week.

i thought og rascal was the only one to hold the fire cut?

S

stlth8814

I have no clue Where PO got there Mother From. But They Have A Really Good Reputation for Carrying Legit Genetics.

S

stlth8814

ok just put 9 of the babies into the DWC setup under the HPS. Camera Battery was giving me issues, ill be posting pics tonight.

K

KALEPONI

Funny, I just bought and started using Canna Aqua, seems to be the legit shit right now. When I bought the Canna Aqua the guy actually gave me a free bottle of cns17 grow, and I havent decided if I wanted to throw it in the mix or not.. keep us updated! look forward to seeing the set up!

S

stlth8814

pics

Ok Finnally got the camera working, Dont mind the timestamps the date on the cam is wrong, these are from today, i am about 5 days since i picked up these clones and transplanted, . i am using tap water, but i left it sitting out for 3 days while plats were under floros.Just put them in a weak dose of nutes, 60ml canna a and 60 ml canna b with 60 ml of rhizotonic last night. The Resevoir is at about 10.5 gallons right now. bottom of net cups just touching the water. Pic 2 is the Blue Dream Haze. Pic 3 Is the Tahoe. Pic 4 Is the Fire. the plants in pics 7 and 9 arnt looking the greatest compared to the rest. i dont know if i should do anything or just wait and see. what do u guys think.
my gods fit clones arnt in a humididome but they are in a clear tupperware bottom with a seed mat underneath.
i have been keeping the rockwool moist, mostly once a day dipping the bottom in a lil bit of water. they are standing up much better than the first day but they still look kinda wilty. ill go get a pic so u can see. any suggestions,

Plants 001
Plants 002
Plants 003
Plants 004
Plants 005
Plants 006
Plants 007
Plants 008
Plants 009
S

stlth8814

gg cuttings

and these are 3 gg cuttings im trying to get to root.

Plants 015
Plants 016
S

stlth8814

Ok so I was Using The Ph Strips instead of an electronic ph meter, it was not good. Ph was at 7.2, Just got the hanna one yesterday and the ph is now at 5.8
I did notice after i adjusted it about 4 hours later it rose to 6.4 I adjusted it again and by morning it was at 6.0. I readjusted and will check again in 12 hours, They are all looking so much better since i got the PH down.
Definatly learned not to cheap out when it comes to ph.

JH420

JH420

I'd suggest a lid for those clones in the rockwool...if you have one from that piece of tupperware.

S

stlth8814

Roots

Just wanted to let yall know i got some good root growth today, Went to work at 6 am and nothing was sticking out the bottom. When i got home 12 hours later. Bam

Plants Day 6 002
Plants Day 6 001
S

stlth8814

and the clones that were wilting yest look a lil better today.

Plants Day 6 003
S

stlth8814

ok going to post some more pics tonight of the roots and the plants. One plant seems to be going much slower than the rest, i can see the roots in the pot but they havnt dropped into the water yet. Its one of the Blue dream haze, the other 2 have rooted well. That same one that hasnt rooted is also pretty yellow, i have been hand water feeding from the top with the same nutes i is sitting in.
Using canna a/b 92 ml each for 10.5 gallons of water.

S

stlth8814

update

just giving you guys an update, so its been one week since i put the clones in my DWC.
Here are the pics.

Plants 10 001
Plants 10 005
Plants 10 003
Plants 10 011
Plants 10 015
Plants 10 017
Plants 10 014
S

stlth8814

Thanks Winta

Hey can anyone tell me if it looks like i have an N over fert. The leaves are curling under slightly. Havnt Really Seen a Very Dark green, But did notice a little twisting of some of the Growth. Im following Canna's instructions. 92ml Canna aqua a and 92 ml canna aqua b for 10.5 gallons. also have 100ml a cannazyme. And 70 ml of Calmag.
What do you guys think

S

stlth8814

the ph is sitting at 5.8 in 2 of the resevoirs and 5.9 in the other.
Didnt want to add too much ph down if its still so close. im hoping im just being parranoid.

Top Bottom