First grow harvest. Now hanging to dry.

• Thread starter Zunk99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zunk99

Zunk99

Overall I think I did pretty good for my first grow. Couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped me on these forums. Love this community who wants to see everyone succeed. Black Domina x Scotts OG. Each plant weighed 550g-600gs after cutting down. Hopefully I get 25% of that. Thanks for looking and helping everyone! Learned so much from this grow.

First grow harvest now hanging to dry
First grow harvest now hanging to dry 2
First grow harvest now hanging to dry 3
First grow harvest now hanging to dry 4
First grow harvest now hanging to dry 5
Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

Congrats bud. Yea there's the occasional bad seed (pun intended) on the farm but for the most part we're all a big family and love helping each other cultivate our magical plants. It's basically us vs. the govt so why not help each other. We're the front line soldiers in a war on our meds and together united we're stronger then our common enemy.

The farm is the best forum for knowledge and comradery and I love you're having success my friend.

growsince79

growsince79

Overall I think I did pretty good for my first grow. Couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped me on these forums. Love this community who wants to see everyone succeed. Black Domina x Scotts OG. Each plant weighed 550g-600gs after cutting down. Hopefully I get 25% of that. Thanks for looking and helping everyone! Learned so much from this grow.
Looks good. Is that 550g wet off just one plant?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Way to bring it home Z. Congrats!👊

Top Bottom