First grow, has this auto hermied?

• Thread starter Polbeth61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Polbeth61

Polbeth61

This is my auto Colorado cookies(Dutch passion) 9weeks old, buds seem a bit different to the rest, kinda worried!
First grow has this auto hermied
First grow has this auto hermied 2

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I see nothing to be concerned about here...

…except you've got a tent, so you can control light and have no reason to go with autos.

I don't want to start a photos vs autos war or anything, I just don't understand the attraction of autos, unless a grower doesn't have a tent or a room they can keep dark during the "night" period. Photos are not harder to grow, there is a much greater selection of genetics available and they give the grower more control.

I have also never heard a lot of gushing about the potency for autos.

If there are good reasons to grow them, I might consider it. I have just never heard a good reason.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

If there are good reasons to grow them, I might consider it. I have just never heard a good reason.
For me I see it as an easy way to have a perpetual harvest in one smallish tent. That was or is my plan anyhow. Not there yet but a few more grows to dial things in and get a handle then hopefully. 😜

Polbeth61

Polbeth61

Yeah man this my first time growing anything, so no experience as to whether it’s going well or not but it seems I’ve done everything I could to kill them from massively under watering for the first 7 weeks! until reading aquamans coco watering post , badly light stressed and over fed, also under fed(cal/mag) also slight light f up in the middle but to be honest with about 2weeks to go still pretty damn impressed!
F576E8D0 F7EF 496D 949A 64906FACBFB9
1E948764 E10D 418C 8F83 3CAE08A045D6
D8015C33 FFB5 4E02 ABE0 03A17FF3A04D

Galvatron

Galvatron

In the Pacific Northwest, watching your big outdoor photo plants rot in October rain is a good reason to go with autos.
These were germinated on May 1st and should be ready in a few more weeks.

20210717 0954401
Top Bottom