First Grow. I adopted a grow and need help

• Thread starter lilhollow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilhollow

lilhollow

I adopted a grow and I think it's about 6 months old. the original owner said theyre ready to bud so I saw on yt to start doing a 12 on 12 off cycle of light to get them to bud. I'll post some pics of what's going right now. any help is much appreciated because this is my first Grow. thanks

First grow i adopted a grow and need help
First grow i adopted a grow and need help 2
lilhollow

lilhollow

Holy shit you have a jungle. This thing should have been flipped months ago. You are going to have to just chop the shit out of it. It’s going to double in size when you switch to 12/12
omg it's gonna double in size....holy shit. so e of them are like 6ft to the ceiling....damn lol. chop it like how?

Newty

Newty

Wow, just about speechless lol

How many plants do you have? Is there any smaller ones? Depending on how many smaller plant you have, you could just get rid of the plants that are extremely over grown and focus on the smaller ones.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

first take them of 12/12 then i would take them all out and pick 2 or 3 of the best looking ones depending on the tent size do some lst or scrogging and throw the rest away

lilhollow

lilhollow

haha nah it's my mom's boyfriend's he started it but said he dont got the time to tend to it. so I should take em all out and focus on just a couple? there's at least like 15 plants in there

lilhollow

lilhollow

ok so look I got a whole nother grow tent thing behind this one as well as a cloning tent, aeroponics system that's not hooked up and a cloning machine as a side from this soil grow I have showed you guys. I want to finish this one up and while I start one from scratch with the aeroponics and cloning jazz. so is it possible to save all of these?

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Yes it's possible but I would try to get that mess under control before flipping. Top em, by like at least 1/3rd if not in half, and maybe supercrop the outer growth to get the canopy even. Let them veg for a couple more weeks, then flip

Use what you snipped off for clones

lilhollow

lilhollow

so a bunch has already been cut from the bottoms so idk about cutting the tops but if you guys think it's the best route I'll do that. I'll post some pics of the bottoms so you can see

Newty

Newty

ok so look I got a whole nother grow tent thing behind this one as well as a cloning tent, aeroponics system that's not hooked up and a cloning machine as a side from this soil grow I have showed you guys. I want to finish this one up and while I start one from scratch with the aeroponics and cloning jazz. so is it possible to save all of these?
You could take clones from the plants you have and try to grow them, idk how well they will turn out with the condition of the plants you would be clipping from.

lilhollow

lilhollow

yea I was thinking the same thing. start some clones and also I'm just gonna 12/12 this forest and water it and see what happens but next grow I'll start from scratch myself so I'll have more insight into wtf is even happening

lilhollow

lilhollow

You want to take of all them brown dead leaves and clean up the ones lying around there a heaven for bugs and fungi
yea I did. still gotta do the monster 7ft plants but it's looking a lot better

Top Bottom