First Grow. I Need Some Constructive Criticism Please :)

• Thread starter Dieselpower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dieselpower

Hello! Here are pictures of my first three plants. The oldest is the bushy one (5 weeks from sprout) followed by the tall one who is a week younger and the tiny one who is a week behind the last. They are all being grown in organic soil and are fed small doses of biobizz grow and cal/mag. They are under a 300w dual spectrum cfl.
All three are northern lights autoflowers. I would just be grateful for any encouraging words and advice from experienced auto growers.

Thank you everyone!

First grow i need some constructive criticism please
First grow i need some constructive criticism please 2
First grow i need some constructive criticism please 3
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Hello! Here are pictures of my first three plants. The oldest is the bushy one (5 weeks from sprout) followed by the tall one who is a week younger and the tiny one who is a week behind the last. They are all being grown in organic soil and are fed small doses of biobizz grow and cal/mag. They are under a 300w dual spectrum cfl.
All three are northern lights autoflowers. I would just be grateful for any encouraging words and advice from experienced auto growers.

Thank you everyone!
Hey dieselpower, i would put them in bigger pots asap especially the 2 younger ones that havent started to flower yet, if youdo the bigger one be gentle, you dont want to stunt an auto strain. Usually auto strains only veg for 3-5 weeks before they automatically start to flower and the bigger the pot the bigger the yield, especially with autos. And if you have them in a good soil if should feed them enough in those first 3-4 weeks and you wont need grow nutes. I would switch to a good bloom base and a bloom booster very soon. And run the light 20/4. Hope this helps ya man!

D

Dieselpower

Thanks for the reply!
The two older ones are already flowering so I'm hesitant to move them. I'm not really looking for huge yields this time round as this grow was really to get a feel for things. A little smok able bud would be nice though!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Just a suggestion for next grow, as above use bigger pot, also add some perlite to your medium for aeration.
keep it up.:woot:

Top Bottom