First grow in Las Vegas

• Thread starter Jacqueline M.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jacqueline M.

Hi ALL,:)

I have my medical marijuana card. I am growing my first grow in Las Vegas. I have Purple Kush and Sour Grapes clones. I had them for 3 weeks now and they are growing very well.

The soil I used is just regular soil I purchased from Walmart but I added spaghnagum peat moss and vermiculite to it.

The nutrients I used are: Miracle Gro Organics 12-8-4, Grow More 20-20-20, Thrive Alive B1 and black strap molasses. I don't used all of them at the same time, I alternate them.

The lighting system I use now is, 5 hours of sunlight and a 90 Watt LED light and (2) 65 Watts fluorescent compact bulbs.

I am currently looking for a place to move into so i can put my girls outside in alittle greenhouse so they can get more sunlight and the 90 Watt LED light will be used at night.

My question is, am I missing any nukes that will help them get bigger and produce a heavy yield at harvest?

Also, because I am not familiar with these strains or growing in Las Vegas, is there something that I should be watching out for that will cause my girls harm?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!! :worried

Top Bottom