First grow in many years

• Thread starter bigbuds123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbuds123

Hello all this is my first grow in about a decade, things have come so far 12 little guys about 5 weeks in so far. I read many many forums here so I figured I'd get on board and introduce myself, topping and lst for most part, 2 topped and then super cropped, 3 goijg all natural. (Ps yes i made a little mistake and broke one of the tops) what do yall think so far?
First grow in many years 5
First grow in many years 6
here from WA state
First grow in many years
First grow in many years 2
First grow in many years 3
First grow in many years 4

B

bigbuds123

The weed and pepper plants look pretty good! The tomatoes look a little hungry tho.. 🍅
Going into proper pots today!!! How important is it to actually seperate my peppers? Never done bells. Have spicy ones starting today

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Id separate them now before the roots start growing together, they'll just compete and give ya sub par results. I always have problems with bells tho, but grow some nice banannas and pablamos

B

bigbuds123

Id separate them now before the roots start growing together, they'll just compete and give ya sub par results. I always have problems with bells tho, but grow some nice banannas and pablamos
Today planning to seperate, thank you for the info!!!

B

Busybee817

Hello all this is my first grow in about a decade, things have come so far 12 little guys about 5 weeks in so far. I read many many forums here so I figured I'd get on board and introduce myself, topping and lst for most part, 2 topped and then super cropped, 3 goijg all natural. (Ps yes i made a little mistake and broke one of the tops) what do yall think so far? View attachment 2133402View attachment 2133403here from WA stateView attachment 2133398View attachment 2133399View attachment 2133400View attachment 2133401
Love how flat the tops look! No xmas trees for you!

B

bigbuds123

Love how flat the tops look! No xmas trees for you!
You know what's crazy is I just started lst this is the most uniform grow I've had without work, I guess just got lucky on the close lighting and spacing ?! Not too sure but way stoked, at this point lst is beginning and man I absolutely plan to fill the 5x10x8 tent I have. Thinking 2 more weeks in veg and I'll be out of space

B

Busybee817

Yeah you did something right! Im trying to dial in good flat top canopy method myself. Should get a solid yield with that uniformity.

B

bigbuds123

Yeah you did something right! Im trying to dial in good flat top canopy method myself. Should get a solid yield with that uniformity.
The one thing I can say that has seemed to help me so much with side branches is cob lights(in tent just recently added cones on 2 to assist 2 smaller plants), 2x300 w equivelant 2 200w equivelent 5k added to my arsenal and it's been awesome. I do got to say I'm very happy with vipar spectra little lights as well as I'm able to keep them pretty dang close to canopy without hazard.

PooToe

PooToe

Hello all this is my first grow in about a decade, things have come so far 12 little guys about 5 weeks in so far. I read many many forums here so I figured I'd get on board and introduce myself, topping and lst for most part, 2 topped and then super cropped, 3 goijg all natural. (Ps yes i made a little mistake and broke one of the tops) what do yall think so far? View attachment 2133402View attachment 2133403here from WA stateView attachment 2133398View attachment 2133399View attachment 2133400View attachment 2133401
You haven't lost a step.....looking good!

Top Bottom